Suikoden Unique and Irenic Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden V promo video & new Rhapsodia trailer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the hero IV was the person that shown in that guy's sword reflection..I swear.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The reflection in the assassins' sword? That's Miakis, the princess' guard.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
The reflection in the assassins' sword? That's Miakis, the princess' guard.

yes, that's right and i really don't think that any character of suikoden 4 will re-appear in s5... there are 150 years between both games...the only characters you can look forward to see are viki, jeane and leknaat..they all appeared in every suikoden game of the past
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Don't forget that Hero IV is ageless as long as he holds onto his rune. Falena is also closest to the Island Nations, hence it wouldn't be surprising to see descendants of IV's cast appearing.

But don't get your hopes too high.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted won't be appearing btw, by this time, Ted is in the McDohl household.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I highly doubt they will bring Hero4 into this game for any reason. Unlike them bringing Tir into Suikoden 2, there is no clear reason why he would be in the game. Tir was traveling and you actually got to go back to Gregminster and have that scene on why he didn't stay. Unless, 4 decided to hitch a boat ride to Falena 150 years later, if he is still alive, then he won't appear.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Axiose wrote:
Ted won't be appearing btw, by this time, Ted is in the McDohl household.

or dead...if its between I and II... :(

Last edited by josiskrazy on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If we are going by Lorelai, then she wouldn't have gone back down to Falena after 1, then high tail it back to Gregminster for 2. Also, if we are going by her, we need to see the weapon, not the clothing. She changes weapons from 1 to 2 because of Kirke. So if she has a bow and arrow, its before 1, if she has the scythe, its after 1.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lai_Atreides wrote:
If we are going by Lorelai, then she wouldn't have gone back down to Falena after 1, then high tail it back to Gregminster for 2. Also, if we are going by her, we need to see the weapon, not the clothing. She changes weapons from 1 to 2 because of Kirke. So if she has a bow and arrow, its before 1, if she has the scythe, its after 1.

yea i thought about it after i made the post...i eddited prolly around the same time you were making your post... :D

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lai_Atreides wrote:
I highly doubt they will bring Hero4 into this game for any reason. Unlike them bringing Tir into Suikoden 2, there is no clear reason why he would be in the game. Tir was traveling and you actually got to go back to Gregminster and have that scene on why he didn't stay. Unless, 4 decided to hitch a boat ride to Falena 150 years later, if he is still alive, then he won't appear.

Hmm I also doubt that he will be there but I would like to. Besides it is always fun to have characters from another parts of series. And to the arguments that there is no reason of HeroIV appearing in SV: If he is alive then maybe he wants to hide somewhere and live peaceful life with this RoP on his hand. Falena, as somebody spoke before(maybe in another thread), may be somewhat isolated from the rest of the world(remember there are very few people from this country in other Suikodens). I think Falena may have chosen isolation like Japan before Meji Revolution(I don't know clearly but I'm weak in history of Japan, but you get the idea). So for HeroIV who is ageless there isn't better place to hide than Falena or he thought so :wink: , and suprise!! there is conflict in area wher HeroIV lives and he would be involved althought he didn't wan to. What do you think? (Yea I know it is weak speculation but...)

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if Konami are really wanting to make this game (and Suikoden as a whole) the top class massive amazing awesome game to the maxZZ!!!11! Then there's a chance to crush every possible returning character into the game. So anything is possible so far.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh sorry but I forget something I wanted to say: Concerning return of HeroIV I think he shouldn't be one of SoD this time, you know totally optional character. It would be fun if recruiting him was connected with doing something that only people who have played SIV would know...or maybe better transfering data-but this I think is highly impossible.

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even if he returned he couldn't be one of the sods as tenkai's place would be taken by hero V. Data transfer should be possible though, apparently the new guy in charge's doing the best he can in order to give suikoden v an old feeling, so I guess there's a high probability of meeting Lazlo and maybe even recruiting him ( on the same terms as Tir in SII).
Percival

Go Go Power Rangers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see HeroIV having a part in this game, except maybe a cameo in a small distant town. Even if he were to help the new SoDs, he would seem really out of place somehow :x
Lai_Atreides

Sorceror's Field

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At the end of the longer trailer with the queen laughing, did anyone notice she looked hurt at the beginning. Like that is the death scene of the queen, or her going insane, and releasing the true power of the Sun Rune?

Meant to add: Sort of like the final death scene of Luca Blight where all he does is laugh when he is about to fall over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: