Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

500 Server Error
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: 500 Server Error Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A number of you have been experiencing a problem where you sporadically encounter 500 Server Configuration errors. This should have been fixed after a long laborous process (which I endured...). Let me know if you encounter this error again.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When did you get it fixed precisely? I have not seen the error in two days now, but used to get hit with it at least a few times a day.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got it fixed finally at 700am, but people effected were gradually reduced as I solved the issues, so you may have been lucky.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm... I thought it was just my computer since i'm multi-tasking and doing around 8things at once. it used to appear around a week ago everytime i tried to log in. Anyway nevermind the thing if it's gone right. :wink:
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1137266 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I only experienced the 500 error several days ago, but only with Netscape. Strangely, Internet Explorer wasn't affected and I was able to view and post normally.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It comes and goes so often it may only appeared to have come up on Netscape.

Then again, Netscape isn't the best browser. Still, I would imagine IE would have more problems than Netscape. But I'm not here to begin a browser war, so I'll say no more.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The 500 server error has nothing to do with the browser. As the error states, it is a server side issue. If it is a browser-related error, you'd simply get a blank page, or perhaps a 404 error (although I doubt it).
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am recieving this same error just now . It is an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error . When I posted in a thread I got the usual recieved potch message and then I got an error page . I went back to the thread and now I get an error page whenever I try to access the last page in the thread that I posted on , but the other pages are fine . It appears that the posts do go through though as I gained some potch .
perfectcircle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hello
Sars you know my site ffplotform,
well anyway, people are getting the same thing on my site. What was the cause for your site and how did you fix it?
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wont pretend to know anything about why the 500 internal server error happens , but I think that the problem I had with my post was that I edited it in notepad before I pasted it and pressed Submit . There were some abnormal spaces between the sentences when I pasted them and I had to delete them , maybe some kind of additional information was passed on when pasting from notepad , but I'm not really sure .
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A 500 internal server error literally has over 1000 different possible causes. So there is no "fix" for it unless there's more specific information. Regarding Hugo's problem, the cause was his post for some reason. When I made the exact same post in a test forum, the same error was triggered.
perfectcircle

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ohh well we think its a cash mod problem becaus thats the last thing i edited before i got the error
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got it just an hour ago...
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, I got it around a few hours ago as well.

EDIT: Just got it again a few minutes ago.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Last edited by Aurelien on Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was getting it yesterday as well, not a case today as of this post...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: