Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sun Rune: its look and powers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

What collecting sun rune pieces??

The Sun rune breaks (the crystal in the palace shatters) but that is just gamespot and they get things wrong.

CLERKS
Shadowfax

Shadowfax Legions

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh well in that case that just shows how not up to date I am! :P
Greenoblivion

Oblivion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could the sun rune be the reason for the Crimson bird clan or w/e the name is that killey is from it makes the bird they worship could be a pheonix and Pheonix's are usually fire elements right?? or maybe Having a Phoenix like summon is one of the Runes powers like the true element runes all have dragons maybe the sun rune's is a Pheonix...just a thought and sorry if this is off topic!!

GreebOblivion :mrgreen:
The Red King-Alice in wonderland
Budgie-Barbequing Hamlet
Ken-Her Majesty Miss Jones
Mr.Gibbs-Arsenic and Old lace
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

When you say the dragon summons, do you mean like the Fire Dragon you have to beat before getting the True Fire Rune, or the ones that show up in the animations?

If you mean the Fire Dragon(the boss) then it is possible that there's a Phoenix involved with the Sun Rune that might recieve worship from the clan Killey's from. I have this theory that the clan is really some kind of group of people that would want to protect the Phoenix/Sun Rune.

However if you mean a dragon like the ones in the attack animations(like Final Flame and Hammer of Raijin) then I really doubt that they would give it much importance. In the previous games, specially SIII, where the dragons appear, there is no special mention of them. In my opinion if they were important, the people(at least the Grasslanders, who are more superstitious)would have at least mentioned them with some kind of reverence.

And don't worry I think this fits into the whole Sun Rune powers branch of the topic so I don't believe we're straying too far from it.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They mean the Rune Incarnations I think. I don't know if a phoenix would be a sun-rune Incarnation. I'd prefear a phoneix-lion griffen.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Sun Rune: its look and powers. new questions. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
Quote:

What collecting sun rune pieces??

The Sun rune breaks (the crystal in the palace shatters) but that is just gamespot and they get things wrong.

SARS said that a fan has reported something from akihabara so the third rune has been confirmed the rune of dusk the thing is we have been speculating since the sun rune went out the we heard the rune of dawn. like my question on the other thread will it be a stand alone or collecting pieces like the rune of beginning to form a one true rune.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mamoru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Concerning the Sun rune, This just hit me just now... The rune looks like an eye to me, and by going back to ancient Egypt... Ra was the Sun god and I think he is often symbolized as an Eye? I dont know lol.

Anyways.. keep the info coming please!. :o
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sounds possible. But I wonder exactly who would kill the queen? That seems to be one of the big questions. If she dies...who kills her? Though, I'd rather wait until I play the game to find out.

^Actual quote!
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blue Thunder wrote:
Sounds possible. But I wonder exactly who would kill the queen? That seems to be one of the big questions. If she dies...who kills her? Though, I'd rather wait until I play the game to find out.
Georg took all the blame and it's said that Killey took part in it, so either they're (or one of them is) protecting someone and one of them (or both) were framed. Or they really had some part in it. But yeah, we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the game.

And it seems to fit topic so I'll repost this image from King blog, that almost(?) confirms the Dusk and Dawn runes as parts of the Sun Rune:

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It could be possible that someone other then Georg kills the queen, but he decides to take the blame. That could also be the "woman that he would give everything for". If so, then some woman had to be the one to kill the Queen (either Arshetat and/or Limslair) and Georg took the blame for her.

I don't think that the final boss would be a phoenix, they've already done that (so to speak) with the S3 final boss. It could be a lion or something, but who knows?

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

or other animals that have a connection with the sun or like we can fight 3 incarnations this time.

i'm also sticking to the idea that he takes all the blame and killey supports him on this one. so that means during suikoden one and two they're hiding deep secrets that could change the flow of the game if reveled. :mrgreen: nah just tinkering with you're minds. :?

but keep ideas coming we may hit something. :mrgreen:

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
It could be possible that someone other then Georg kills the queen, but he decides to take the blame. That could also be the "woman that he would give everything for". If so, then some woman had to be the one to kill the Queen (either Arshetat and/or Limslair) and Georg took the blame for her.

I don't think that the final boss would be a phoenix, they've already done that (so to speak) with the S3 final boss. It could be a lion or something, but who knows?
Didn't they do the lion already in Suikoden II?. And for some reason I think that the woman he gave everything for was Syaries (we've seen her quite a few times with Georg, and Syaries seems to be one of the most important characters plotwise (she is one of the highlighted characters on the boxart, too) so she seems to be the natural choice, atleast at this point. Unless Georg thought that the prince was actually a princess and fled the country in fear after learning the truth...

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire World.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that they did a wolf in SII.

I think that it would possibly be Syaries that he was mentioning, but it could be someone else that would be a major plot twist. If Georg does develop a relationship with Syaries, then it might be possible....

One theory I thought of awhile back is that Miakis is the one that he gave everything for. She might have killed Limslair out of pity or something, and Georg took the blame for her since she is quite young.

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the image there Zaj - finally we have some proper high(ish) quality images of the new runes.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Zaj

The Lone Gunmen

31884 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MMan9000 wrote:
I thought that they did a wolf in SII.

I think that it would possibly be Syaries that he was mentioning, but it could be someone else that would be a major plot twist. If Georg does develop a relationship with Syaries, then it might be possible....

One theory I thought of awhile back is that Miakis is the one that he gave everything for. She might have killed Limslair out of pity or something, and Georg took the blame for her since she is quite young.
Yes, but the comparison is almost as good. But I'd kind of hate it if they'd use the "Rune incarnation as the last boss" card again, I think it's been a bit overdone already.

And the woman Georg was talking about could be anybody, even somebody we haven't been introduced to yet, so it really is too early to tell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: