Suikoden United and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Spoiler Concerning Hero5's parents + True Rune Info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will have nightmares if either Neclord or Sierra became an antagonist in this game. The former because I'd rather not see him ever again. The latter because, well, I prefer to have her in my party instead.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's already a Blue Moon Rune that Sierra holds, so I doubt they introduce another True Rune related to the Moon (wow, all that rhyming...)

But... then again... the Sun Rune could be quite similar to the True Fire Rune based on the kinds of spells it has so who knows? I'm looking forward to more information about the new rune and what its function is, exactly.

Felid is his father, eh? Hmm... I will speculate here and now that one of the Tenkai's parents will have something to do with giving him the Sun Rune and then die in the process. Don't ask me which parent or how it will happen, but it's just my mini-theory for now.

(And it looks like a lot of our speculations on these boards have come true here. Could there be a Konami spy amongst us. *glances suspiciously behind a bush*)

Thanks for the information, Sars!

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nutflush wrote:

(And it looks like a lot of our speculations on these boards have come true here. Could there be a Konami spy amongst us. *glances suspiciously behind a bush*)

can't wait to list them.

with passing the run to somone else and dying, thats like...some day/night rebirth thing. wow. deep.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Saphyer

Samui Fubuki

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Before we knew what the rune was, I heard a few people talking on speculations to what it might be. Some people said the "True Light Rune" because the castle always being full of light, or what not. What I think, and I know it might sound strange at first, is that the Sun rune might have two names, just the some others have had...

Souleater/Rune of Life and Death
Rune of Punishment/Rune of Atonement and Forgiveness.

Well, maybe, just maybe, the Sun Rune's alternative name could be "Rune of Light and Darnkess" The reason why I say darkness may sound way off the hook, but this is my theory behind it: The sun, so to say, creates light, well if the rune can create light would it also be able to absorb light that it has produced, or even so, just light in general around it? Another reason for this is that the Sun/Stars produce light and heat, and nurture the world. Well, when a sun/star dies it has the possibility of becoming a black hole, when it becomes a black hole it takes away things around it, light, objects nearby, not only that, a black hole is like a seam in the space, so therefore it's invisible or nearly invisible to the eye, right? Well, the sun rune, based on this theory, could also be the "Rune of Light and Darkness" because it could create light, and take it away. Also, when I say darkness I don't mean night, even though they are similar, night doesn't have to be dark. I dunno, anyone tell me if my speculation is wacky really!!! :? Haha, thank you for ready this!!! Later than!!
Baz Von Steinitz

The Chaos Order

120743 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One Question SARS, the Sun Rune that is in the main page of Suikox it is the official image realeased by Konami or a FanArt if it is the Official thats very interesting, if not (that I think it is) its still cool, its amazing that Image now I couldnt wiat any longer to see Suiko 5 :p

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that the Sun Rune could also be responsible for darkness, but in a different way than you Saphyer. The reason is that while the sun creates light, it also lets other things cast shadows. What I mean is that without light, there are no shadows.
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
But as they went south they became smarter and more advanced. When they were at the area of Harmonia they created something called the Iron Giant, which could be anything, but it sounds important (my theory is a giant metal golem or an airplane, but then I also think Leknaat is evil!). In the Grasslands they built a ritual site for destroying True Runes. In Dunan they had advanced waterway control systems invented and also advanced medicine from the healing herbs. Heck, look at all the high-tech crap the Dwarves of Suikoden 1 have. They got all that knowledge from the Sindar! Who knows what they had invented by the time they got to Falena? And maybe Falena was thier last stop before reaching thier Eternal City (which may or may not be the same Eternal City mentioned by the Fog Guide?).

Iron Giant? I don't recall this, where was this talked about in the games?

I think that rune is done from a fan, what they did was look at the scan and trace the logo.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Iron Giant wasn't mentioned in any of the games. It came from an outside source. Probably an issue of the Shinsyo, but it could be something else. All I remember is that it was from a Japanese source.

^Actual quote!
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.suikox.com/geo/harmonia.php#harmonia

"Northern Ruins
A Sindar ruin which has been discovered in Northern Harmonia. It is said that an "Iron Giant" was excavated from its depths.

SARSadmin's Comment: A very small entry about Harmonia in the Genso Suikogaiden World Guide reveals this fact. I am sure no one even remembers it, even if they read that book."

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This iron giant probebly becomes active when a a true rune is nearby, like bishop sasarai's rune and it must be a secret weapon which will later be intoduced in a suikoden games, now can we please get back to the topic.

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If they even remember about it.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

If they even remember about it.

lets hope so.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: