Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Spoiler Concerning Hero5's parents + True Rune Info
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Spoiler Concerning Hero5's parents + True Rune Info Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The TGS site for Konami confirmed that "Suikoden 5 focuses on the battles over the Sun Rune."

Also, Konami updated the official Suikoden 5 site last night, but quickly took it down after possibly releasing problematic spoiler info. Under the hero's character profile, it was initially mentioned that the hero was born between Queen Arshetat Falanas and Queen's Knight Captain Felid (also known as "a large man" from screenshots). This portion was quickly removed, and replaced with the description of the hero's weapon as a "connectable three-piece-rod which is also a Falanian crown jewel." Konami has been known to release critical plot elements by mistake all the time, just like how they mistakenly revealed Suikoden 4 takes place 150 years before Suikoden 1 very early (and officially continued to deny that for months).

Rion's profile reads that she is a queen's knight in training, and also that her weapon is a "nagamaki." A Nagamaki is a somewhat old Japanese weapon (popular during the 11th-13th centuries) which is like a normal katana with a very long hilt (probably about 2/3rds as long as the blade).
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's good to have info like that. Thanks SARS admin.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats great info Sars thanks for it.

Quote:

Suikoden 5 focuses on the battles over the Sun Rune."

We were right i cant believe it.

Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea a Sun rune should be interesting. I wonder what type of fourth level spell we will get. Also i suppose that would make the hero illegitimate right? Unless it is proper for the queen to have relations with her male Knights, i would think she would have to be married to have a true heir. So does that mean that the Queen's Knight Captain is traditionally the Queen's husband??? Just a couple of questions i wanted to throw out there.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think that maybe it is traditiional for the captain of the queen's knights to marry the queen or at least have a relationship.I know this sounds crazy but i remember that one day i went to some site about suikoden and i read that the queen marries or has a relationship with the captain of the queen's knights.Its a vague memory but i know i read it somewhere before.

Windspun_Monkey

Monkeys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope they give the new society enough development. It sounds like their is going to be a fair amount of character development, at least for the main character. Also if the game focuses on "battles over the sun rune" it doesn't neccesarily mean that the Hero has the sun rune. Perhaps the Sun Rune is similar to the beast rune and is attached to a building rather than a person. Maybe the Hero could have a different rune altogether. That would be a pretty cool twist for Konami to pull on us.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They did it again. They "accidentally" leaked out information on the game. This is becoming a tradition of thiers. They release some info on one of thier websites for a day or so and then remove it once they notice people are talking about it.

It works.

^Actual quote!
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
i think that maybe it is traditiional for the captain of the queen's knights to marry the queen or at least have a relationship.I know this sounds crazy but i remember that one day i went to some site about suikoden and i read that the queen marries or has a relationship with the captain of the queen's knights.Its a vague memory but i know i read it somewhere before.

You must have imagined this, or you came across some sort of fanfic.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

runemaster wrote:

You must have imagined this, or you came across some sort of fanfic.

i guess you are right SARS i must have imagined it or come a across a fanfic but i must have read something to do with falena still i dont know.

Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wonder why Konami always leak the information then quikly take it down and deny what they leaked. Anyway fighting over the Sun Rune....could be intersting.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think they leak the infomation and then they clear it up later because they want something for the fans to thing about and then definately buy the game and also to give fan sites something new to argue and talk about.

Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes! :) SInce the sun rune is involved hopefully my Sierra-wara is in it :)
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just thought about something. If that Felid guy is the Queen's Knight does that mean that Georg is out for his story of assassinating the Queen? Because, wasn't he the Queen's Knight during that time?

Just a thought. Help me out if I am wrong.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Felid is the Captain. Georg was only a knight. I would imagine that the Queen would have a number of knights protecting her, not just one.
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

skymansxeno wrote:
I just thought about something. If that Felid guy is the Queen's Knight does that mean that Georg is out for his story of assassinating the Queen? Because, wasn't he the Queen's Knight during that time?

Just a thought. Help me out if I am wrong.

Yea i wouldn't rule out Georg Just yet. I imagine the Queen's Knights to be her royal guard which only accepts the elite. So there are probably quite a few of them.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: