Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

News: Murayama wrote whole script of Suikoden 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Arcana wrote:
The pacing issue in Suikoden III had more to do with the shift in narrative technique than the quality of the story, if you ask me.

That's how it seemed to me. The only rushed-ness I felt was because we were only seeing it through one person's eyes. Or maybe that's just me.

Either way, I'm glad to finally know this. I was always sad that the creator of the series hadn't done the whole story for my favorite game, and now that I know that it was him, I'm really appreciative of the story (even more than I already was!).

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe the entire Suikoden four had nothign to do with Murayama...

Anyway, it's good to know that S3 was his word. Then again, the difference is quite distinct. Although i may rate S1 and 2 to be above S3, but at least their difference isn't that great. But for S3 and S4, the difference is vast. I'd probably say 1 and 2 was slightly better than 3, but 3 was a hell lot better than 4...

Anyway... 5 better be good... Konami needs a more talented script writer...
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed. I was one of the few who catalog the third Suikoden as one of the best games I've ever played(it was my first Suikoden). But the difference between 3 and 4 is painfully big. There's a huge gap between the qualities of these two games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: