Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Banner anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I said it’s one week, but my friend then phoned me said that he’s on vacation and my job’s postponed. So I make the final version of my banner

The first one, I only changed the position of the text, and change some color, and resized it

The second one was really total changes. I change almost all the things that dissatistified everyone, and here it is, I hope you like it

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the Karaya banner. It's much better than its first version, since it makes more sense in general. But I also like how clear and colorful the images are. It's pleasing to the eye overall. Just plain pretty! Nice work!
If thinking more about the images within the banner image, the three true runes seem a bit random. wind and earth have less to do with Karaya and more to do with Harmonia. If you simply used all the elemental runes (lightning and water too) the location wouldn't matter as much. However, purpose aside, those three runes look really nice together, as their colors are a nice group of primaries, and three is a wonderful number for a ballanced look. So as long as it's just aesthetics you're after, it's dandy as is! ^_^
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Karaya banner is really nice now...I`d put that in my sig at once if I was in Grassland. I`d still replace the three True Runes with one larger True Fire, but it`s still great. Aaah...Karayan goodness... :D

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the second one more now, it is very beautiful and attracts the eye, it makes me feel the peace and calm in my heart when I am looking at it, and I agree with Gwendal in changing the runes with one big true fire rune, anyway good job Schala they are both beautiful. :)

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the second one is great , hugo and Lucia are great simple for Karaya , and the runes I agree with both of you guys , a BIG fire rune would do the job , keep up the great work Schala .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: