Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Spoilers about Katarina
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found the revelation of Katarina being Glen's daughter slightly disturbing considering all of the almost intimate scenes they shared.

What if Glen had the hots for Katarina? Thier children would look like Krin!

^Actual quote!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont think he would have the hots for glen,is that guy married because when you find out about then daughter father thing she says he did not know he had a daughter from katarina's mother.

Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess Glen is a "Hit and Run" kind of guy.

^Actual quote!
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I guess Glen is a "Hit and Run" kind of guy.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA funnily for a kid i get it anyway yeah yuo must be right i guess.

Maori_knight

1574 Potch
4 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so u had spoilers because you found out that she was his daughter ahem :shock: i think that most people found that out any way so in reality it isnt all that much of a spoiler sry
Its A Catapult

Arcarsenal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I remember Glen didn't know Katarina was his daughter right?

Usually it's the opposite.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes it usaully in the opposite,but in this case Glen did not know and Katarina did. Maori_knight, ,dont you think it is slightly a spoiler to know that Katarina is Glens daughter?

Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was nice to see something a little different than the ordinary, I'll say that much :)

-My DeviantArt-
Maori_knight

1574 Potch
4 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

runemaster wrote:
Yes it usaully in the opposite,but in this case Glen did not know and Katarina did. Maori_knight, ,dont you think it is slightly a spoiler to know that Katarina is Glens daughter?

ok ok i guess it is a slight spoiler but it isnt that hard to find out in the game now if it was some thing big like if glen was pregnant b4 he died then sure but yea i can see its a slight spoiler :D
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats good to hear! anyways back to topic. (sorry about that)

Dahgaba

Wandering Swords

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maori_knight wrote:

ok ok i guess it is a slight spoiler but it isnt that hard to find out in the game now if it was some thing big like if glen was pregnant b4 he died then sure but yea i can see its a slight spoiler :D

Hate to be mean, but could you use some punctuation in your sentences. I know you are new to the forum, but we all appriciate proper english. we normally get onto people who use no punctuation and abbreviations. I know I am not a moderator, but those guy's are busy doing more important things right now. So thank you for your cooperation.

"Join us at the best Final Fantasy Forum around!" www.ffplatform.com
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No offense but i always wondered why people would go live in an area where natural disasters are bound to strike like Florida. It could be me but hey, i live seven meters below the ocean so why am i living here anyway?

On topic i was surprise when i found out that Katarina was Glens daughter. That explained why she was always so caring for him. Too bad that is all you know. I would like to know how Glenn never knew that he had a daughter. And how he would react if she would have told him.
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought beforehand that Glen and Katarina were interlocked somehow at the beginning since Katarina hesitated to sentence (Hero IV) because she knew it was Snowe and his idiotland-bound father who whipped up some good old fashion fingerpointing and knew that Hero IV was loyal to Glen. The confessional moment just set and sealed my theory into a cement block.
Cecile

AngelicDevils

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, i always thought she had just fallen for him or something. I don't remember the confession but now i'm gonna look :)
It explains why she was so sad
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could have sworn the age difference between Glen and Katarina was no more than 10 years... :shock:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: