Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Annalee’s song
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Annalee’s song Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know? I’ve played suikoden 2 for a lot of time and replayed it numerous times, but still, I’ve only seen Annalee sing on the HQ stage once. Is there any trick on doing it or is it just random? (for god’s sake I’m really tired of seeing Gengen and Gabocha dancing on stage).

Ps: and would someone tell me the song’s title?

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good god, Gengen and Gabocha's (stopping myself now for fear of terrible alliteration) dance is the greatest! I want to know who let them on the stage.

Otherwise, I'd assume who performs is just completely random.
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dont know if you got her singing this song, but in my game, she has only sang once and it was "Due Fiumi" (meaning two rivers, which happens to be two rivers city's theme song with Portuguese lyrics; which was later filled with English lyric and renamed "Currents")

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you know, numbers and punctuation make for bad pusdo cusses.
Shargleblarve is a much better word.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rheo wrote:
I dont know if you got her singing this song, but in my game, she has only sang once and it was "Due Fiumi" (meaning two rivers, which happens to be two rivers city's theme song with Portuguese lyrics; which was later filled with English lyric and renamed "Currents")

Do you mean the theme to the first Suikogaiden? The Suikogaiden version seems to be a more upbeat version. And I swear that the singing's in english for Suikogaiden (which makes no sense since the game was never released outside of Japan)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Kobold dance is the freaking coolest. Don't diss
Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darkmagus wrote:
Rheo wrote:

Do you mean the theme to the first Suikogaiden? The Suikogaiden version seems to be a more upbeat version. And I swear that the singing's in english for Suikogaiden (which makes no sense since the game was never released outside of Japan)

That's Currents. And they upbeated it to fit an opening. As well there's the capella version of Currents which I prefer better. But Due Fiumi was a song that I really liked and only saw by accident.

Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it just my jobby copy or do you not hear Annelle sing at South Window either? She has two songs she sings on stage, one is the silent song and the other is quite nice.

This is prbly the song you're all talking about anyway, but just wondering.

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a problem of the PAL version (or was it the NTSC?). That song in particular and some other things (like the main battle music on some of them, etc)

All the way to the edge of this world
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never really heard her song at the first time I recruited her or any other time, she was just mute with no voice coming out. I do not know why maybe because of the disc since it was a copy or something, and about the Gengen and Gabocha dance it was really fun, I really liked there dance they were so cute and funny. I rather hoped to see this kind of things in Suikoden 3 but since it did not happen, I just wish that it would in the following games. :)

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...I have never seen annallee up on stage. Ever. I always see either Gengen and Gabotcha (hee) or Karen. Is there any reason why or am I just unlucky? Does Annallee really sing? (I have the American version is that makes any difference.)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember wondering about the singing with no voice... I saw her mouth move with nothing coming out and was thinking 'I really hope there was supposed to be a voice there... this is wierd.' but I just ignored it and didn't pay it too much mind.
I did love the gengen and gabocha dance though! I laughed so hard when I saw it for the first time. It was an adorable surprise! (I origionally didn't expect to see anyone but Karen there.)
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are two instances of Annellee appearing on stage, she sings two different songs. One is the mute song, the other you actually hear ( and is very nice! )

You just have to keep trying, and perhaps make a save with her there to hear the song whenever u want.

It is funny with Karen on stage, you can try to dance with an audience! OH the SHAME!

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Annalee really sing and she sing the song that you heard when Gremio was dead in Suikoden 1 (the really nice song with guitar). It's the song I mean. Is it Due Fiumi?

If the clue aren't clear enough you can hear the full orchestrated song in the Suikoden Soundtrack Orchestra. I just wanted to know whether i'm the only one that actually seen it or is it just common to see her sing on stage

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok. Sorry for my confusing post. Let me rephase.

Two Rivers City BGM --- Two Rivers (no lyric)
Annallee's song (not the mute one) --- Due Fiumi (Portuguese lyric)
EDIT: I was searching the net, and now some site said its actually Italian, not Portuguese... I am not sure
The OP of Suikogaiden 1 --- Currents (English lyric)
All 3 are of the same melody...

I have only seen Annallee on stage once (singing Due Fiumi)
and the Kobold dance (Cute~ :D)
I have never seen Karen dancing on the stage though...

EDIT: more info on the songs.
Currents first appears in the album "Genso Suikoden II: Orrizonte", it was later remixed and became the op of Suikogaiden 1.
The original Currents is a slower and longer song.

Anyone wants the lyrics?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: