Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

If you could, who would it be?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
midnight_fox387

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: If you could, who would it be? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you could bring one Suikoden character ro life from any game, who would you bring to life. Personally, I might bring Jowy to life, but there are many more possibilities.
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol, You bring Jowy to life, and he'd probably be stabbing you a couple weeks later :mrgreen:

I'd bring to life... Jeane O.O And then she'd be all mine, and she'd stay looking sexy forever XD hahah

There are a lot of interesting choices to this pretty general question. You could bring one of the knights, like Camus or Miklotov, who could teach chilvary and swordplay. Similarily, you could bring one of the martial artists, who could teach you their ways (Long Long Chan anyone?). There's also quite a few characters who could be brought to life just to ask them a few more questions... I bet Hikusaak would know a lot more about the Kingdom of Aronia for example =P It all depends what your interest is, and what "use" you'd put the person you brought 'to life' to.

But my interest is macking, so Jeane it is =P lol

Sidenote: I would bet $100 bucks I could guess who VikiFanatic and Sai Fujiwara would/will say for this thread >=D

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They would bring Granny Taki and Gantestsu to life of course! Sai has a thing for bald heads.

I'd have to say I'd want either Shu as mine. He may not be as good as a strategist as Leon or even Mathiu but he has the business man side to him. So I could learn a great deal from him in more than one aspect. And of course learning how to predict the market and making lots of money is always nice.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It would have to be Tir my fav character. Just because he has the Soul Eater which also is my fav True Rune.
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You guys are all chumps. I can't believe nobody thought to say this before I did.

I'd bring Bright. Then I'd ride him. And together we would strike fear into the hearts of my enemies.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But, are you certain that Shu would be able to predict today's market? While trade markets of the past were certainly confusing at times, the stock market was designed so that one couldn't predict it.

In any case, Shu is a good choice, but I'll have to go with Kinnison. He could teach me all sorts of things: how to handle a bow better (I've done some archery in the past, but it was too costly to continue at the time), survival skills in the forrests, animal handling (cause Shiro is cool), ect. That would be cool, and a completely off-the-wall pick for me too. (my first inclination would be Flik, Klift, or Georg, for obvious reasons of kicking much a**) :3

[EDIT]
Krawnik wrote:
You guys are all chumps. I can't believe nobody thought to say this before I did.

I'd bring Bright. Then I'd ride him. And together we would strike fear into the hearts of my enemies.

Actually, I thought of this, but I'd go for the bigger picture: bring Joshua (with the Dragon rune) back and bring Dragons into the world. How cool would that be to hear "And the *insert random famous place* is closed today due to a dragon using it as it's nest...blahblahblah" pretty freaking cool.

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I would bring back Ruby. Than I'd tame him and start a hive. Than me and my mantor army would rule the world! And all you proliteriate knaves would rue the day you let me plan this in advance and bring terror upon the world!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...Ameria...and don't you dare try for a second to tell me that I couldn't tie her up in keep her in my basement. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR LOVE!

...YEEEEEAH

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll bring Viki to life because she'd be very handy with the teleportation ability. Not only I'd save time, I'd also be able to avoid bad weather, and I'd also save money from public transportation.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I think that Black Pesmerga said it all. That's who I'd pick and why.
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, I don't know, many characters are very good for several things...

Well Little Vicky seems to be in complete control of her power while our ordinary Vicky can't travel to time at will...

If I could get Little Vicky in the real world I could have her sent me in the past so I can get old rare pristine games easier, and....

She could teleport me inside of closed shops at night, I would leave some money but the currencies were probably different then so...

I could also have her teleport a lot of things for me "things" that could help me with many other "things"...

But for more "efficiency" I would like Luca hehe, because of his power together we would have bathed the world in blood, eh I mean eh, "save" the world from the suffering... Never mind that...

Jeane simply for her looks, I mean she is a huge morale boost to just have her around, not to mention her power with runes and her powerful charm rune, if only I could amplify her power and "charm" men all over the world to fight for my army. *Manically laughing* ahem.

Well, Bright as some have already said, well I would prefer Black if possible because I like the color better but...

From the above I don't really know who I would have brought through, probably Little Vicky, it would have being a very hard decision though.
cutie_bunnie

The Peach Mountain Shoguns

285404 Potch
0 Soldiers
27500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vicki would be a good choice but she does have a tendency to accidently drop you on your head in the wrong part of the world. I'd go with Bob, he's so adorably cute. I'd keep him on my bed next to my stuffed puppy, lol

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe Little Viki since I need some teleporting around to get where I need to go.
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

95809 Potch
200 Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd bring Guan Yu! That way I could find out why he was called "Beautiful beard" first hand... maybe I could even give it a stroke! :shock:

Nah, only jesting... he was a real person anyways.

Umm, well I'd like to bring back Viktor. No prizes for originality, sure, but I'm sure he'd be the kinda guy who'd be great fun to go to the pub with.

For a start he always seems to be up for a drink, which is never bad. Then, of course, he'd have like a zillion stories of fighting as a mercenary and he could flaunt his sword skills and stuff. Also he seems quite a jovial guy and quite friendly too which is always good. That and who'd mess with you with a guy like him around? :wink:

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sir Spuderik wrote:
I'd bring Guan Yu! That way I could find out why he was called "Beautiful beard" first hand... maybe I could even give it a stroke!

Not forgetting of course that Guan Yu wasn't in Suikoden, Spuddy. ;)

I would bring to life the greatness of Joker. You want to talk about a guy who would be fun to have around, especially after a few drinks, Joker is your man. Not only would he be great company, he could be my personal martial arts tutor.

Splendid.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: