Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Isn't it great?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Isn't it great? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Take a look at this.

Don't you wish you had one of these? You could wack people just like Nanami. I always wanted one of these. The trouble is I don't own one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
StarlightEx

La Brigade des Loups

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have one of those =P Not that complicate to get the basics, but you'll get hit some times. Got hit once in the ear, and another in the knee, jesus that hurt haha.. specially in the ear.

EDIT: You can buy one of those in martial arts shops or something, they're not that expensive, at least not in Brasil, or if they're not imported from china or made with those crazy uber expensive materials..
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still can't figure out quite how you'd go about making that weapon work to your advantage. Even watching little pixilated Nanami, it just ... doesn't make sense to me. What does the third one even do??
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm no expert, but I think the third one should give you more distance advantage. So you could fight in both close and long range if you know how to use it properly.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally, I prefer sais myself but those weapons are sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.... Actually, I like any kind of weaponry.
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although I am not a lover of weapons, it is not wrong to have one. Actually, I have a sword though I do not know what type it is; maybe I can show it in this thread and some of you can help identify it. :wink:

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A really skilled user can hold the one in the middle and make the two outer ones sing a song or pure bone-breaking skull-crunching beauty. You can also use one as a blocking mechanism.
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I prefer a katana myself
and no that AINT me in that pixture :p
yust got it from google:p

and another cool one is :

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WHOA cool that second one looks real cool nanami-san XD
though...I've never seen that used before...sort of looks like a dagger that you can yank back after throwing it o.o *imagines a person using it*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to get one of those rods so bad. My sister's friend told me that they are ahrder to use than most normal weapons like swords. They're still cool, though.

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I heard that those three-section rods (isn't it called called a Sanretsu or something like that?) are capable of connecting together to make a Bo staff. If not, I guess I just heard wrong.

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nadistu the chained weapon is called "Kyoketsu Shoge"
wich means "to run about in the fields and mountains".
It is attached to an 18 feet long rope/chain.
Only the ninja uses this weapon.
The weapon is used to slash and stap the enemy but can also be use to climb with.

Still want more info ?

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My neighbor has one of those segmented rods. I prefer claws or Katars myself.
StarlightEx

La Brigade des Loups

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Excalibur1027 wrote:
Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I heard that those three-section rods (isn't it called called a Sanretsu or something like that?) are capable of connecting together to make a Bo staff. If not, I guess I just heard wrong.

Hmm, not that I know of, at least I've never seen one like that. It's called San tien Kuan or something in chinese (I'm terrible with chinese words..).
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow I want one of those chain weapons, err what did you call it... a "Kyoketsu Shoge". You could whirl it around and take out a lot of enemies from long distances with that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: