Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Watari and the Ninjas
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who in person started the Kage was it Fuma and who in the Kage ordered Ayame to kill Watari as a traitor

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fuma was a stand alone ninja in Suikoden I not affliated with the Rokkaku Village (where Kasumi is from) or Kage. After Suikoden I he joins Rokkaku. I think the Kage Organisation would've been around pre-Suikoden I.

There was probably no real order for Ayame to kill Watari. All the ninjas would know the code and know what to do. Watari broke the code so Ayame knew what she had to do. She might very well have been instructed to follow it through, but the person to give the order would be largley irrelevant.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
vash

Ninja Muffins!!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.... Watari has one meeaaann GUITARI!!! blalenalenalennnn xD
seriously though... he does. ;;>> *cough*
I think Watari.. has got to be one of the coolest characters in Suikoden three. But that might just be me.. I love ninjas... I used him on my team and he got uber strong! ^.^ He was worth all that money I used to bribe him with. It was more of a hiring... but yeah................... I like his hair. >.>

Im a girl!! -.-
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate to bust your chops but, we know you love yourself some Watari, but try to enhance the discussion. Some might consider this spamming.

I do have a question though. Did Ayame continue her pursuit of Watari? Or did someone give her a job? Why does Ayame spend all of her time on Watari and not earning some cash money? Is Watari a former character in disguise?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think that ayame continued her persuit of watari but i am not entirely sure as fro watari bieng a formar character in disguise well that is highly unlikely because he was always a member of the black wind or kage and after staying fully loyal to someone in highland he was thereafter bieng chased by the kage.

Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron, I don't really understand the question. Do mean she continued chasing Watari after the war or before the war? Well, if you mean after the war, yes, she continued chasing him, appartantly for the reason that she betrayed the Kage. No, Watari is most certainly not a returning character, but a person that supposedly helped Highland during the Unification war, and fell in love with some woman there (possibly Jillia), and thus stood loyally by her, even after 15 years.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i know this is a bit of topic but what excactly happens to jillia after suikoden 2 because i never played suikoden 2 and i would like to know.

Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We do not know who started kage and neither do we know who instructed Ayame to chase watari.

Fuma is not part of Kage.

Jilia was sent to Harmonia with Pilika to live there in a house prepared by Jowy after the Dunan Unification Wars. Jowy knew Highland was collapsing, so he sent Jilia and Pilika away to safety. As for what happens to them after that, no one knows. They could have stayed there happily all their life, Jilia might have became Queen, they might have died, no one knows... Unless Konami tells us...
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh ok so thats what happens i had absolutly no idea about this thank you kobold

Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Acheron, I don't really understand the question. Do mean she continued chasing Watari after the war or before the war? Well, if you mean after the war, yes, she continued chasing him, appartantly for the reason that she betrayed the Kage. No, Watari is most certainly not a returning character, but a person that supposedly helped Highland during the Unification war, and fell in love with some woman there (possibly Jillia), and thus stood loyally by her, even after 15 years.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ayame was forced to kill Watari because he betrayed Kage. I don't think someone actually ORDERED her to do it, it was just the way it was supposed to be (kinda like their code or whatever). I think she couldn't stop chasing after him unless she wanted to be considered a traitor as well. Acheron, I don't think she really had a choice (whether she wanted to make some $ like Watari or keep chasing after him). Ha ha ha! And that would suck if you had to fork over another 100,000 potch to get her to join! :evil: I didn't know Watari actually fell in love with this woman from Highland, I thought he was just really really loyal. Anyway, he's awesome, especially his hair! :D

Last edited by Darko on Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Ayama had her own feelings towards Watari as well. Otherwise, I don't see why she would have accepted to join your army so easily. It sounds similar to how Rachel joins your army to "keep an eye" on Cedric during Suikoden 4. However, this is just speculation.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kage was not the former of the Kage Organisation..i don't know from where i have this info but im certain that it's right.
In fact there are many ninjas from the Kage Organisation that call themselves "Kage" as a kind of codename...it could also be a big translation mistake and the kage organisation has another name..
I think that the Kage Organisation was founded before or in the Timeline of Suikoden 2. The Kage we know sure wasn't related to an organisation...He never says something of it and he only says, that he is only interested in money and who ever pays enough for him is his master. In Suikoden 1 there were no other informations about Kage or the Organisation..

Here is a small snippet of the Kage Information of SARS:

...It is also said that Kage is a member of a group of ninjas loosely connected to the Highland Kingdom, known as "Kage" or "Black Wind." Thus, his name is likely an alias...

Watari and Ayame continue their "cat and mouse game" after Suikoden 3.
And i'm also certain that ayame has a secondary reason for pursuing watari..
Her feelings towards him.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Correct me if i'm wrong but,Ayame tries to kill watari in suikoden 3 right? So in that case if she continues to chase him then ,to me,it seems unlikely that she would try and chase him and kill him.

Just take this, Watari fights Ayame and IF you lose then Watari is down on his feet. After that your hero (mine was hugo) steps in before Ayame can deliver a final blow. I dont think that a death blow is a sign of love,or some form of care for the person. IF the feeling that everyone means to say is respect to another ninja then i can believe that.

Please tell me if i am wrong, i am open to critizism. :P

Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well a deat blow isn't exactly a sign of love, no. Ayame does seem loyal to her cause, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings for Watari. Seems more to me that she'l try to kill him if the opportunity reveals itself, but otherwise she seems to like the chase. Perhaps there's more to it than that, or maybe not. It just seems weird to me that they worked together decently well in an army neither have any real attachment to. Sort of sounds like an excuse, perhaps :)

-My DeviantArt-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: