Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Fish
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't consider myself a vegetarian but I only eat red meat like once a month...only white meat (poultry) and fish most of the time. I love tuna...but recently my friend ruined it for me. He told me they use dolphin to make tuna... :cry: I know it's not true but every time I eat it, I picture a little dolphin happily swimming in the sea suddenly getting capture by a net and stuffed into a can!! Stupid friend!! :x

I love fish but I would never try shark, squid or octopi...or clams...that's just disgusting...it's all about the texture with me...no slimy sh$t! My mom told me she's tried turtle soup...I have 2 pet turtles!! :cry:
Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ah turtle, dolphins and shark..i will never touch that with a 60 yard pole >.<

my favourite will be shrimp and still...catfish^^

Mondrosen
Games Fanarts and Drawings of Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc! visit please (^^)v
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As a enjoyer of cuisine, you can say that I enjoy most of food in existince.(Well, except vegetables and fruits-) Sea food is one of my favorites. Here's a list of sea critters I have enjoyed eating:
Crab, Lobster, Prawns, Snapper, Salmon, Gindara, Tuna, Oysters, Clams, Shark, Scallop, Squid, Cuttlefish, Octopus, so on and so on.

Local Favorites(Indonesia):
Rajungan, Gurame, Nike(Fish), Teri, Baronang, Mas, etc.

As for the cooking style:
Shark-Shark's Fin Soup w Crab Meat.
Crab/Rajungan-Fried breaded, With Black Pepper/Soy Sauce, Kani Sushi.
Lobster- As long as it's cooked and yummy, I don't really care. I love lobsters!
Prawns-Fried breaded, Grilled and peeled with the addition of Soy sauce or buttered, or for the tiny bite-size ones, fried with butter, making it crispy.
Snapper-Grilled/Fried breaded.
Salmon-Grilled with soy sauce/buttered, in onigiri, and as Sushi.
Gindara-Grilled w Soy Sauce/butter, but somehow eating these make the insides of my mouth feel bad. Really bad. Such a dissapointment.
Tuna-Grilled w Soy Sauce/Butter, and as Sushi.
Oysters-Grilled, Boiled, with sauce.
Clams-Grilled, Boiled with sauce.
Scallop-Grilled, Boiled with sauce.
Squid-Fried breaded, Dried, Grilled with Soy Sauce/Butter, in Sushi form also.
Cuttlefish-Dried and salted/sweetened into a crispy snack, also Grilled with sauce.
Octopus-As Sushi and Takoyaki.
Gurame-Fried breaded.
Nike-These are tiiiiny teeny-weeny small fish, so they're put together and fried/grilled together in a square formation, making a sort of fish cracker.
Baronang-Grilled with Soy Sauce/Butter.
Mas-Grilled wth Soy Sauce/Butter. The baby ones also make crispy food when fried.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never eat lobster and crab at whole of my life. My parents didn't really like sea food but they love pond fish (non sea fish) which really unfortunate for me beacuse I don't really pond fish (not so many meat inside it in my opinion).

Ah yeah I ever read an article about what they feed catfish (don't ask me to say it) and since that time I promised to myself to not eat catfish for whole of my life time. :twisted:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Ah yeah I ever read an article about what they feed catfish (don't ask me to say it)

What, dung? Just add a black color tag to the answer.
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay. It was something that come out from human butt.
Sorry but I don't know the exact english translation.
I read it in a book and no way I want to eat catfish now whatever the actual catfish's food that I will eat it is.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, if your really looking into getting into just seaweed.. I"d suggest try eating some buttered shrimp.. scallions.. or maybe some tempura shrimp, octopus, or squid.. It'll quicky get you a common fear something that looks disgusting means it tastes grose.. becasue I can tell you.. I used to be terrfied of eating fish that were still.. well all intacted with there little eyes and everything.. However I went to a restertaunt when I was in japan, and it was a huge tempura fry type restruant, and I had vegetables, octopus and also this little tempura fish that was all still a little fish.. I had to close my eyes before putting it in my mouth but I ate it, and it tasted amazing! So good luck St. Ajora :P

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OOF! Seaweed, how could I forget!
Seaweed-As nori, on onigiri and tamago sushi, and on rice.
Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah i basically make sushi myself if i feel like it at home

@sis cal: i know, but for my catfish, i catch them myself when i go fishing and obviously they were fed with worm the heh^^

ah, i like raw fish betterthan the cooked one. i can throw up if i eat some particular cooked/fried fish...

Mondrosen
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
ah, i like raw fish betterthan the cooked one. i can throw up if i eat some particular cooked/fried fish...

Which one? Makes me feel that I'm lucky enough to only feel badness in my mouth! It's a shame you get to miss a taste of wonderful cuisine!
Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well but ofcourse i can eat some cooked fish, like the mighty catfish, gurame and tuna/salmon, but believe me, i will be happier to eat raw fish meat

oh and to be honst, i love to fish my own catfish than eat them...fishing is cool.

and i love crab...theyre delicious

Mondrosen
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crab equals good.

Sushi equals yummy.

Salmon equals "mm-mm".

Shark fin soup equals exotic.

So try them all!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i wont eat shark
no way, shark is the cutest fish ever, i love shark, there are sharks dying everyday because their fins cutted and cooked in a soup, that makes me sad :cry:

dont eat the cute shark :cry:
you can eat marlin, salmos, etc, but leave the shark please

Mondrosen
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, i tried it once. It wasn't bad actually.

Yes, sharks are on the endangered species list. But you know what they say: Eat or be eaten. :lol: I'm just kidding. I'll probably not eat another shark nowadays. One of the reasons you gave out already, Chris. Sharks are cute, with their snout like that. *aww...* too bad that can't be cuddly.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lady Chris

Zexen

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aww the snout >.<
and dont forget the cute body shape...>.<

are there gurami fish in america too?
theyre pretty delicious when deep fried

Mondrosen
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: