Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Check this ONE!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:54 am    Post subject: Check this ONE! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was walking around Stockholm the other day, and suddenly I glance right and see this

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload8/Blue_Moon_Bar.JPG

Say sarsadmin (formaly known as Blue Moon). Are you starting a franchise or something? Its really nice but I dont think you will make a lot of money out of the Suikoden fans i Stockholm.
You may want to try another country first.

Edit: Sorry that picture was WAY to big, I'll just paste the link.

PS Honors to the person who knows where the quote "Check this ONE!" is taken from.
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hah, it looks pretty neat. there's a 'blue moon' record store close to where i went salsa and tango dancing. didn't feel the need to start a thread about it though. :mrgreen:

to see if we could keep this going though, has anyone heard of a site called meetup, or such?. it's not some sleazy matchmake site, but rather, people of common interest meeting up, on a monthly, bi-monthy, or yearly basis in a social setting to discuss said common interest. i thought it would be fun making a suikoden group, but hey...

it saves a lot of the "oh no! what if they're creepy!" things that happen online. i'm so antisocial that i don't speak to anyone here! but, if there was a meet up, i'd be there!

maybe, to keep this thread alive, we can call this the Suikoden meet up thread. have you met, want to meet, or organise to meet other suikoden fans?

blah blah! I'm probably being over-defensive, when he can handle this himself, however he likes, but he's not known as 'Blue Moon' anymore. bringing it up again and again once it's been burried, could get annoying eh? :shock:

hee hee, not starting any trouble though. no ♥ lost between ye and me pirate! :wink:
Maken

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HAHAHA , that was hell of a job SARSadmin , I'll be sure to drop by .
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm..nicely spotted! I`ve been wanting to go to Stockholm for a long time, by the way, but I`ve never got around to it. I feel I have to have seen the Swedish captial once...anyway, I digress...

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sarsadmin runs a resteraunt? Much less a franchise of resteraunts and started them off in Sweden? I mean not that there is anything wrong with that but baseing a resteraunt name on a video game series if thats what he went for whether it's his resteraunt or not is a bad idea. It would be far more profitable if he were to start it out in say Japan or even the United States where there will be a larger audience that may be going to said resteraunt. Especially Japan naturally since we all know how interested they are in quirky stuff like that at least to my personal recollection. Unless this is a load of bull in which case never mind.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^ I know you`re probably joking, but in case you`re not...it`s just a coincidence. Of course he doesn`t run a resturant. If he did, it would at least have had the Blue Moon Rune symbol on it...:P

Anyway, I wonder if the Rune would have been called "Pale Moon" in S3...is the Kanji for "Pale" and "Blue" the same or something?

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol... a Suikoden themed restaurant/bar...now there's an idea. If ever I come up with one myself, I'll make sure that the bartender I hire is named Leona. XD
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh man! The things that could go wrong there. "Uh...could I order the.......Gengen PLatter, with a side of Nanami balls?"
Darkmagus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's pretty funny. It would be funny if they had a card shop that sold Suikoden Trading Cards called The Blue Moon Card Shop. This may be a stupid question, but where's Stockholm?

La Brigade des Loups

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pyroflame wrote:
Oh man! The things that could go wrong there. "Uh...could I order the.......Gengen PLatter, with a side of Nanami balls?"

hahahah omg that's hillarious, Nanami balls is scary O_o;
Anyway, he's probably joking, no need for people to say that it would be more profitable if he opened it in Japan lol
Isn't blue moon the second full moon in the month? or soemthing like that..

And Stockholm, is Sweden's capital. Filipe already said where it was =p
Gaius Abruscato

Swordsmen of Morricone

2109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been noticing company names that seemed Suikoden related a lot recently too. The one that comes to mind right now, is that all the sinks in the tea bar where I work are labeled "Two Rivers" (the company that made them) I had to laugh when I saw that, because I kept thinking of the two rivers sewers... from our two-rivers sinks...
I've seen some other names like that recently too, but I can't remember them all.

And on the other topic, of a Suikoden meet-up, I think it would be really neat. The problem would be where said group would 'meet up.' Since the people on this board are kind-of from Everywhere. But if I were able to go there, I would be there too. It could be quite fun to meet all the other Gensui fans out there!
Ferid Egan

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a cool picture. I like to see things in the real world that can be linked to the gaming world by things as simple as a business name.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ChiByakko wrote:
I've been noticing company names that seemed Suikoden related a lot recently too.

There`s also Fliktor`s story about Chris Lightfellow and the "Water Margin" resturant...

Anyway, I agree with the above poster that meeting up would be fun, but since we`re scattered all over, it`s kinda hard. But maybe all those who live somewhat close to each other could meet sometime?

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gwendal wrote:
Anyway, I agree with the above poster that meeting up would be fun, but since we`re scattered all over, it`s kinda hard. But maybe all those who live somewhat close to each other could meet sometime?

That would be really fun, in fact I know every member in here that are from Kuwait very closely, it would be more fun to meet other people though. :wink:

Dust Mages

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Njord wrote:
Gwendal wrote:

That would be really fun, in fact I know every member in here that are from Kuwait very closely, it would be more fun to meet other people though. :wink:

well Njord , why don't you drop by , I'll be happy to see you .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: