Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Is Suikoden 4 a disappointment ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Playing the game seemed more like work instead of playing it because it was fun. I've never played a Suikoden game that I haven't finished, and I didn't want to break that record of mine just because of a game that didn't match up to it's predecesors.

nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i cant wait to see what all the commotion of this game is about!
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The game is not that bad. As for people saying the character were all heavily underdeveloped well tactics helped flesh out.

If i had a complaint it would have to be two things that are at least somewhat forgivable. The lack of a detective for one thing. Detectives in the suikoden world really help improve the personality of suikoden characters. It allows you to know abit of interesting tidbits that help you like the character. It at least forgiveable becouse of the whole confession room.(It was fun hitting Jeane for not telling her secret.)

The other problem was the spawn rate of monster but its forgivable becoue of the champion rune. With that thing you can sail to your hearts content
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
The other problem was the spawn rate of monster but its forgivable becoue of the champion rune. With that thing you can sail to your hearts content

only crappy part is that you get the champion orb so late in the game. but for most the time before it you'll at least still have viki.

Quote:
The game is not that bad. As for people saying the character were all heavily underdeveloped well tactics helped flesh out.

yes tactics did help out a lot, but there were still some characters who were still underdeveloped even with tactics.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:

yes tactics did help out a lot, but there were still some characters who were still underdeveloped even with tactics.

That is why God invented the Fan Fic.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quintuplo B

1209 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked the game, it's not the best Suikoden but still a Suikoden and we have pirates in this one.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jorge Prima wrote:
Buff wrote:

That is why God invented the Fan Fic.

that is true. but i rather have official stuff on characters and not fan fictions stuff.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: