Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A lack of regiment type

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: A lack of regiment type Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was just looking through some of the threads and I realised that a handful of guys doesn't have a regiment type... nuSeed from the SME was one...
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That heppens when people leave their regiment type for whatever reason. It's not an error.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so somone can have absolutly no reg type? what can be done with them? I guess they don't fight.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yep, they can't fight if they have no regimeht type.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Until they get around to paying for their regiment type to be changed - then they could be used in battle again.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

halberdier, nuSeed had a regiment at the start. I don't believe that nuSeed consulted KoRnholio about this change, it wasn't KoRn's idea. The decision is in the hands of the individual user.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone who joins up has a regiment type automatically assigned. It is up to the individual user whether or not they want to be used in the war system.

Some people want to have their own private nation forum to talk in, but may not want to participate in the war system itself.

Nation Leaders have no say in what a member does if they want to unsubscribe to a usergroup, but some NL's may impose fines or what not if they aren't consulted before regiment/nation changes.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Kane of the Black Sea

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quite some time back, over 8 months ago back when we had soldiers for posting, I accidentally dropped out of the infantry when I was trying to swith to magician but it says they're closed out and now I'm stuck without being able to join any regiment...... I don't know what to do to get into a regiment. I won't even be picky I just wanna be able to do battles

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I reinstated your original regiment. To become a magician, you would need 450000 potch.
Kane of the Black Sea

Pilage and Plunder

77740 Potch
208 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thank you very much.

Nameless Lands : Chikei - Avenging Star
Sig art by ardPSiko

All I want out of Life it to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: