Suikoden United and Illegal Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MYSTERY SOLVED: Who is Hugo's father?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For all we know, Viktor could be Hugo's father. Curcumstances place Viktor and Lucia in the same place at the same time around the time of Hugo's birth.(give or take several months.

General consensus in the OSCB is that Hugo's father is Luca Blight.(don't ask) But let's face it, his father could be anyone.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh God, I've been wrong all along! It never even crossed my mind! Geddoe and Viktor are the same being. (Yes, I know, I'm just being ridiculous, now, aren't I?)

Anyway, that one never sat well with me, but then again, for some reason far too boring to relate, I think I may have to change my view on that.

:?
Povis
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait a second!
Was it Viktor and Lucia who had the wine, or am I thinking of Kinberly and Tai Ho?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes Tai Ho and Kimberly had wine. Viktor and Annabelle almost had wine in Suikoden II.

I think Viktor would try to attack Lucia during the events of Suikoden II. With her you know, trying to kill Riou and all.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Borus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, but I he seems like a real scoundrel to the very last. You know, for all we really know, he and Lucia might have had one of those tragic romances. Lovers before the fight kind of thing? An old acquaintance...still, the eyes...I can't help but think Jimba is a strong candidate.

Bah! Who am I kidding?

I guess I'll have to wait like the rest of us to know for sure.
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what the?

HUGO IS HUGO'S FATHER!

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it was the guy who worked under Jowy and swore his aligence to him... umm... i think his name is clive.
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

inko37 wrote:
I think it was the guy who worked under Jowy and swore his aligence to him... umm... i think his name is clive.

don't you mean Culgan, but honestly, for all we know maybe Mazus came into the town one day, on his way to Tinto mines, and then just was amazed by her strength and had wine with her, got drunk and made love. But at the end when she is talking to Chris before she goes into the dungeon, she says "Its good to be strong and womanly, but if you want to have kids someday, your going to half to show weakness, take it from me." This may mean that Hugos' father is strong, but not stronger than herself. The man would have to be stuburn to let that interfer with romance. That is something to speculate.

-stuburn
-strong
-kind
-black hair
it does point to Joker none the lease. But yet he doesn't fit the stuburn part.
and then there is the Geddoe factor he fits all of these. But his eyes are black, and Hugos' are blue. Well Lucias' eyes are Blue, and it be she may have had the more domanant genes. And other possibilities
Han, but he doesn't strike me as the stuburn type.
Viktor, he is stuburn but maybe to stuburn.
Random Karayan #345, Ah I met him, he didnt seem like Lucia's type
Random Karayan #567, Now that man was more like her type.
Character yet to be announced, oh ya this is a little likely, if Hugos father is any important, than he will be almost God like for Konami to have him hidden, reminds me of Riou, maybe they might be half brothers.

Last edited by Seakida on Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe in reality Hugo really didn't have a father.
Hugo was born through artificial insemination that was invented by Kamandol (run away.....), so Kamandol freezed his "seed" and give it to Lucia, since Lucia didn't want to get married :shock:

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

wait........how old is Hugo 1? or maybe there is a Hidden He-vicky...like there is adult and child Viki, there is a He-Vicky.....he can be all like "surfer dude" (the personality steriotype) and um.......a warrior.......

*coughs* don't listen to me, i'm just trying to be social here.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well honestly, Geddoe fits the description the best. But in terms of relationships, Geddoe and Lucia was an accuaintance (they knew each other but not well). I can see their conversation right now.

Geddoe- "Well Lucia, did you hear the one about Zeapon."
Lucia- "Yes the Iron Maiden murdered him."
Geddoe- "I am not sure about this."
Lucia- "What do you mean?"
Geddoe- "I was there, and I saw here at the battle feild."
Lucia- "Then she did murder him."
Geddoe- "She moved to fast for an escape, at an inhuman speed. And afterwards the soldiers made no footprints."

As you can see, it would be basically political.
Elizabeth Weir

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

really....somehow I dun think it is that convincing...your theory...

*don't post replies without supporting argument-why do you feel that the theory isn't convincing? say why rather than, 'i don't belive blah blah blah.'*
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: