Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

FFP; the suikox of Final Fantasy (mostly)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

Potch
Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am getting this when i go to the login page;

Quote:
We are sorry for the inconvenience, please go to http://www.ffplatform.com/phpBB2/index.php and sign up. Also please let us know what your post count is and how much gil and soldiers you have. Sorry again.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/index.php:6) in /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/includes/sessions.php on line 206

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/index.php:6) in /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/includes/sessions.php on line 207

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/index.php:6) in /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/index.php:6) in /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/index.php:6) in /home/f/ffplotform.siteburg.com/WWW/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 478

I try going to the new link there but it says Server Unavailable.
If i refresh i get a blank white page.

EDIT: It is ok now, i re-registered.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Everyone has to re-register, in case you haven't checked the site or read the above message.

Wind In The Grass

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps it should be noted that the forums are on again, at http://ffplatform.com/phpBB2/index.php. Placing this here since many former member from here haven't re-joined yet.
Pilika

Uncle Jowy's Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thats why i could not get up.
But when I try to re register it says that all my stuff is used.
Name, e mail and such...

Potch
Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OOoh sounds like a fun place... I'm going to join :)

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sinocard's fine. I'm sure he fixed it with his god-like powers.

Good of you to join, Blasphemy. Come join in on the fun. :)

Uncle Jowy's Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, what can I say...

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea, i though transffering it would be easy but for some reason it did not backup the entire database
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh well, stuff happens. It's all working out.

SOUL PATROL!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We need more members, derp. For anyone who cares, it would be nice to see some new faces help even out the nation system, currently :D
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, whoops. I forgot to change the link. Alright, now the link on the first post in this thread links to the correct place. Sorry folks.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All you can all just look happily at my signature!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well Axiose, I may as well mention here that it is through your signature that I found out about FFP, and promptly joined. Had I have not seen it that long time ago, by the time I did join, I doubt I would have landed in Lindblum. Myself and the Regency (I would assume) owe you a great debt of thanks.

Yes, anyone who reads these posts, you should definitely check out FFP, it is a great place, just like Suikox. I am very picky as to which forums I dedicate my time to, so it says a lot that I love the place. Have a looksee, it will be worth your while...
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Plus, you get to hang out with me in two places. What more can anyone want? I really don't want an answer to that, don't shatter my little world.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, right you are Traz. Thanks Flixior.

Yes, come one, come all. You'll love it almost as much as suikox! Actually, you'll love it a whole lot more! >_<
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: