Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Battle Posture & Weapon Brandishing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I must also add Wataru that I think it is totally awesome that your forum persona is a Narcissist. It isn't something that a lot of people would choose, and it's totally cool that you are going for something so unique. Also, you flesh it out really well! I can almost see your character in the company of Vincent and Simone.
Raze

Shinigami

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed, Narcissists and the like are great comedy. :3

Rend. Slaughter. Devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, warriors of Purgatory.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the praise. It really means a lot. Off-board I am an actor, so trying out new characters and trying to play them convincingly is something I strive to do. This persona is quite different from my real personality in many ways, and it is great training for the stage to be able to RP like this. I'm just glad that I am being consistent and that it makes sense.

Thanks again!

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahem, my character uses a long sword and magic

Intro: DHA runs up and stops. Unsheaths his sword and stands in battle pose (sword at side, ready to attack)

Neutral: Sword either at ready. Standing with knees slightly bent.

Attacking: Runs up to foe, slashes left and right then stabs. then....

Retreating: ...jumps off enemy and lands back in neutral

Defending: Raises sword and blocks attack

Rune Casting: Raises sword above head and starts to chant

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Smacks Wataru* What did I tell you about going around and calling people pet names?

Anyway, time for the Scarlet assassin to flex his muscles.

Battle Intro: Id calmly steps into view, unscrewing the head of his canesword. He drops the body of the cane to his side and takes the weapon in his right.

Neutral stance: Id stands with his left facing his opponent, his sword concealed behind him.

Attack: In a flash he dashes across the field and is upon his opponent. He faces his opponent now with his entire front exposed. He makes one diagonal slash from his right, headed upward towards his opponent's right shoulder, then mirrors the attack, turning slightly and slashing from his adversary's right hip, to his left shoulder.

Critical: The body of the cane reappears in his hand (VG logic, don't argue, just enjoy) quickas lightning he is near his opponent, he swings with his left hand (carrying the body of the cane) and lifts his legs so that he spins. The first swing falls short, but his momentum from this attack carries him forward. Turning his body, Id slashes with the blade, inflicting critical damage, then uses his left hand to launch the body of the cane towards his opponent, this also inflicts critical.

Retreating: He sheathes his can and takes off, off the screen and back into ambiguity.

Defensive stance: The blade of his sword is tilted slightly so that the tip is barely visible past his body. His left arm is raised and bent. his forearm kept horizontal just below chin level, and about 14 inches away from his body.

Rune casting: Id whips his left hand out with an open palm, magic animation ensues.

Counter Attack: He sidesteps his opponent's attack and palms the strike to the side, inflicting .3 damage, then delivers a lashing blow with his sword inflicting the other .7

Victory Pose: Trumpets sound and he lifts his fist into the air repeatedly, Gil and EXP are distributed...woops, wrong game. Id calmly sheathes his sword and screws it back into the cane.

Critical Condition: Id fights to stay on his feet, buckling every few seconds.

Defeated: He drops to the ground, his sword at his side.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars Ad-Minh wrote:
Intro: I walk in with a coffee mug in my right hand, visibly annoyed and mumbling to myself.

Neutral: Sipping coffee and tapping my feet inpatiently.

Attacking: I apporach the enemy with my coffee in hand. Then I open my mouth very wide and swallow the enemy whole.

Retreating: I walk back while grumbling about the aftertaste of my cheap coffee.

Defending: I will be crouching, holding my cup in ready position to pour hot coffee onto anybody who gets close to me.

Counter-attacking: I splash coffee at the enemy and laugh a hearty laugh.

Rune Casting: I toss my coffee cup high in the air and the coffee forms into a complex magical diagram, resulting an an awesome earth-shattering armageddon; the world ends, with a crispy aftertaste.

Why not try soda instead, the burping would add more variety of attacks!

Black Pesmerga wrote:

This is definitely the best Attack stance EVER!!!! Great job, Axis.

Hey, thanks Black Pesmerga! I always thought the- run thru the battlefield like you're crazy and being chased by a mad mob of random angry housewifes, squirrels, and mythical creatures while firing randomly was a great idea :P .
Darkness_rune

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Intro: I Walk up, point my sword at the enemy and say "Time to meet your fate"

Neutral: I stand with my sword over my shoulder, and try to give a menaceing look

Attack: I run up with my sword and slash upper right to lower left

Critical: I draw my sword, say a chant and run up screaming and stab them

Retreating: I put the sword back in it's sheath, and say "You won't be as lucky next time"

Defensive stance: I lean over and put my sword over my face

Rune casting: I stab my sword into the ground, and put my right hand over my head, open my hand, then the spell happenes

Counter atack: I do that thing like akahgi, come backand do a simple slash

Victory: I put my sword in my other hand, and cover my face with the other to hide my laughing

Heavyly damaged: I fall over and use my sword to hold me up

Defeat: I fall on my side after saying "Damn you"
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why is it that everyone feels the need to stick their sword in the ground, do you know how hard it is to get mud off a blade? It causes the steel to rust! Believe me, I own swords, sticking them in the ground is not the best idea.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well in my case, the sword was the only thing holding up my character just before his death, but I don't know why people like to stab their swords into the ground doing magic and such. I guess it's just sort of an endearing image, the solitary sword sticking out of the ground. I blame advertisments for the movie Braveheart; I can still see his sword quivering slightly after it penetrated the ground from his throw. What an image :)
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This should be interesting for a few people at least, while it will get my mind off of a few things in my head right now. Anyways, thats what posting on a forum is all about right? Forgetting about anything thats going on, and just posting about this, and that. With that said, and done time to write this thing out shall we?

Battle Intro: Walking, as a completely cloaked figure towards combat, I whip out my magic weapon for fun combat. While doing so the hood whips off my head showing off my black curly hair. Not to mention, showing off my interesting weapon of sorts. The deadly, the devastating, the uber powerful.... SPORK.

Neutral stance: Obviously being bored with needing to stand neuturally, my character whips out a cigarette, and lights it. I dont smoke it, but I show my boredom through the fact I have time to smoke a cigarette during battle.

Attack: I sort of walk/ float my way over to my opponent, just staring at them causing them to turn away from me. At that very moment, I whip out my spork of infinite doom, and repeatedly stab them with it up to 32 times.

Couter Attack: Floating back from an attack, I follow that up with a massive lunge to the brain cavity region of the enemy with my spork. Not an instant kill, but damn thats gotta hurt.

Return: A simple vanish act, at which point it's a case of now you see me, now you dont. Which is how I am, usually on the forum anyway since I am cool like that.

Defensive stance: Sitting on a chair, facing my opponent blocking sword attacks without looking, while pretending to care, or worse yet pretending to be sleeping.

Critically injured: Having gotten injured by some fluke attack from an enemy, I become enraged, starting to thrust my spork at air for the heck of it.

Rune casting: Holding my spork high above my head, I begin to chant in a language unknown to any but the best wizards know. My spork then falls back into my hand, before emiting a huge magical energy of whatever rune I was using.

Victory Pose and comment: Yawning, and obviously no longer interested I simply say " Did you really think that in a million years you could defeat me?"

Defeated comment: Defeat? You cant defeat me, i wield the unbeatable spork of doom.... wait why am I lying on the ground?

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OOOOOO, nice one with the spork there, Sir Filipe!

moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battle Intro: Stands there as cherry tree petals past by her, She soon turns around and walks up forward. Soon a glowing red bubble drops down from the sky appearing in front of her..and transforms into her magic ring, falling in place on her index finger.
Voice : "Ready?..."

Neutral stance: Stands in a sophisticated stance, stretching her right arm for later attacks.

Attack: Does a front handspring towards the enemy and swings her right hand, creating a shockwave as she swings from right to left, then clutches her hand and steps her left foot back, focusing her energy in her ring, then soon unleases a single ray of fire.
Critical Attack: After the original attack, when critical, she spins around as a chain of inferno flames spreads out of her ring and surround her, burning the enemy.

Voice(As aproaching the enemy): "Don't Flinch!
Voice:"You'll feel more later..."
Voice 2(missed) :"Concentrate..."
Voice 3(Berserk):" Burn in Oblivion!

Return: Does a high back flip, landing in her original spot...

Defensive stance: Holds up her ring and creates a weak shield over her...
Voice: "Keep on trying...you don't want to be a quitter..do you?"
Voice 2(Failed to defend): "You're pretty good....for a novice.."
Voice 3(takes critical damage): "Ugh...what is wrong with me...?"

Rune casting: Raises her right hand and her ring glows, then soon a red symbol appears above her, releasing a small solor orb. She then jumps in mid air and grabs the ball and hurls it to the enemy, creating the spell just after hit touches the enemy.

Counter Attack: A quick high-kick on the side and a forcefield uppercut
Voice: "Cant be too foolish now..."
Voice 2(Failed): "Failed? How?"
Voice 3(Berserk):"Feel the wrath of Flameshe''

Victory Pose(Vs common enemies): Sits on the ground.
Voice: That was easy...

Victory Pose(Vs mini boss): Spins around while cluthing her skirt and wipes the dirt off it.
Voice: I guess I need a rest...

Victory Pose(Vs boss): Holds her hand up and stares at her ring as it glows with solar flares.
Voice: " I felt my spirit burning during that fight.."

Badly Hurt Condition: She gently falls on her knees...

Defeated: Falls down as cherry tree petals fall down around her..
Voice: "I guess it was meant to be..."

Retreat: Just a simple retreat.
Voice:"We will meet again..."
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This seems fun, I'll try my best on this one.
I'll portray myself here as a fencer...

Intro: VF gets his epee from the sheath on his left side. He grabs it and removes it from the scabbard, raising it up, opointing forward, and glides it to the side diagonally. Actually, it's the normal fencing salute before any game.

Quote: "I'm ready! Are you?"

Neutral: A basic en garde position. VF faces the enemy on his side. While holding the blade defensively. while the back arm maintains a relaxed posture.

Attacking: VF lunges forward to the enemy and thrusts twice with a slash from NE-> SW.

Retreating: VF moves back still facing the enemy and maintains the en garde.

Defending: VF parries the attack by putting the blade infront of him. Then reposes with the blade.

Evading: VF steps back while maintaing a defensive stance.

Quote: "Missed me! Over here!"

Counter-attacking: VF moves forward and slashes the enemy once with a backslash to push them away.

Quote: "My turn!

Rune Casting: Holds up my left arm and puts my hand in a pointing position upward.

Quote: "Feel this!!!"

Critically Injured: VF kneels down with sword pointing downward and head facing down. A greenish aura surrounds him.

Defeated: VF dropw\s to his knees and initially heads face-s\down on the ground. He ebcomes sprawiled on the ground...

Quote: "Noo~.... It... isn't true..."

Victory Pose: VF jumps up in a childish fervor and quickly turns 360 degrees and makes a face at the enemy.

Quote: "Yeah! We managed to beat 'em! Can we go now?"

That was fun! :D

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Intro: Starslasher acts all nonchalant and cool, hand in his pockets, wind blowing his hair. He then lowers into a slightly wide stand, and unsheathes the great sword from the scabbard hanging on a baldric sling over his shoulder. He holds his right hand up to his face, murmurs a prayer, blows into the hand and cuts the air with it. Yar!

Neutral: Stand facing the enemy with my right side to them, holding the sword point down.

Attacking: Pull sword up, stride up to them, swing the sword back, and then give out a full swing at the enemy in a large 180 degree arc. "HAH!!"

Retreating: Jumping backward, swinging the sword side to side, back and forth, moving to deflect any attack trying to come at him.

Defending: Holding sword up to shoulder, diagonally with point down.

Evading: With one step back, and bending backwards, to evade attack to upper body.

Counter-attacking: after bending backwards, hold sword parallel to body, pointing at the enamy, and then spring back forward, singing the sword in a small circle at the midsection. "Gya!"

Rune Casting: Hold left hand to face, murmur prayer/chanting, blows into the hand and then slices hand into the air.

Critically Injured: Lean on sword.

Defeated: Falls down to knees, drops swords, then falls flat on face. "Guh...so, it finally...comes...." Splat!

Victory Pose: Spin sword once, put it back in scabbard and then put hands back in pockets, acting nonchalant again. "Fortune be with me, i did it again!"

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, take note that I'm using my weapon from the duel tournament, the giant warscythe with a chain connected to a spike ball at the other end. He has a heavy black cloak and a bandaged body within.

Intro: Beasty glares at his opponent, gives him a cold smile and let's out a harsh cold laugh.

En Garde: Beasty grips the giant warscythe with both hands tightly and stands in attack position.

Attack: Beasty swings the giant warscythe in circular motion continuously while moving towards the enemy, letting the spiked ball and the blade crush the opponent.

Retreat: Beasty throws his heavy black cloak at the enemy, giving him time to retreat and recover.

Defense: Beasty draws a line with his scythe then holds the chain and let the spiked ball rotate in circles, ready to strike anyone that would cross the line.

Counter-Attack: Beasty parries attaks with the handle of his scythe and uses the chain and spiked ball to hit the enemy at the back or at any defenseless part of the body.

Rune Casting: Beasty uses his fingers to scribble rune inscriptions in the air and screams of tortured souls can be heard from afar. Darkness will consume everything.

Victory Pose: Beasty licks the blade of his scythe and gets his opponent's weapon as souvenir.

Critically Injured Pose: Beasty kneels on one knee and his body shakes out of pain and exhaustion.

Defeated Pose:
Beasty let's out a loud scream saying: "Moooommmmmmy!!!" :twisted:

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: