Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

luca blight and sephiroth

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wbfbnumero90

God's

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: luca blight and sephiroth Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

is it only me or is luca blight way cooler than sephiroth, i realize i might get a lot of backlash from people who are all in love with ff7, however, i just think luca blight was WAY cooler as a bad guy, i mean honestly the scene where he makes the girl act like a pig and then cuts her head off anyway, that has to be one of the most powerful displays of cruelty in a game ever, not to mention it shows how bad a person luca is...dont get me wrong i think sephiroth was a pretty cool bad guy....but luca tops my list as the best bad guy in a game ever...
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
is it only me or is luca blight way cooler than sephiroth, i realize i might get a lot of backlash from people who are all in love with ff7

Have you ever been on the internet before? It's full of people waiting to rip a hole in FF7 every chance they get. Not to mention, you post this on a website that's dedicated to an underrated RPG, no doubt there's going to be some hostility towards the (arguably) most popular RPG ever. This, to quote my good friend PF, is the definition of bait.

So, I'll take it.

I happen to love FF7 more than any of the SUikoden games (flame away my friends), and I've never been a huge fan of Luca Blight. He could've been much better. He had no long term plans, and was easily tricked by Leon Silverberg (not saying I could've done any better) honestly, at least Seph had brains going for him.

Besides his insanity, I can't think of a redeeming quality for Luca, and I think Sephiroth had him in that category, he had the kind of focused insanity that scares me quite a bit more.

In conclusion, I've always been, and WILL always be a final fantasy 7 fan first, and a suikoden fan second. However, this had no bearing on the decision I made to place SEph before Luca on my villains list.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sephiroth, had he had a monacle, would be the best villain of all time.

Monacles are the ultimate in evil technology. Every villain can be made better with a monacle.

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Depends on your definition of cool.

In appearance nothing beats Sephiroth form me, the coat the hair the sword, as cool as they get.

But I respect Luca a lot more that Sephiroth, Luca was a natural powerhouse, a force to be reckoned with and more powerful than Sephiroth in their respective worlds and roles.

They are my two most favorite opponents in any video game I ever played, I don't use the world villain since it reminds me of the silly comic book villains.

So I think the one has the looks the other has the grace I wouldn't divide them in general though I would prefer to fight Luca again than Sephiroth, though by the looks of things I'm going to see Sephiroth again at September that Advent Children is coming out, apparently he will be revived and not shown only in flashbacks, but I haven't checked any of the so called plot analysis fans made(the damn thing isn't even out yet) and I'm waiting for my 400 bucks (that is how much it will cost me to get the first print edition of the DVD plus the Advent Children pieces special edition) to go to a good place September time.
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Horray! A Troll topic and Flame bait topic all in one!

You got skillz boy.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Exactly. How very pointless.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: