Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Start of Phase 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think the results of the duel should be changed, but I think that his post should be altered. He may have given SARS some awesome code, but at least half of the post should have been quoted in the first place. I have no problem with keeping the content that he introduced to SARS (IE, where he posted his corrected code) but when I think about what he needed to post there, I find the parts where he quoted, verbatum, the code to be unnecessary.

But, that's just my opinion about the matter.

Also, I have to say that the level cap might be a good idea here. This is certainly something that should be dealt with so that unfair things don't happen in the future, but I digress.

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Removing legitimate posts to adjust stats is an absurd concept. The day I so such a thing would be the end of this site (people are taking stats too seriously). Yuber 7 posted that message before worcount was even calculated, so obviously there was no need for him to quote whatever he posted. Also, I did say that I would be fixing this problem. I would appreciate no further discussion about this issue because it is an issue with the system and I have already committed to fixing it.
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry, guess I didn't realize the time-frame here, SARS. My bad. Consider the topic dropped.

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The battle reports should be up later today or tomorrow. There was a small problem with the application I used to calculate battle results, so once that's fixed I can get around to distributing summaries to the writers, which means they should be up by Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Sorry for the delay.

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Since I don't have access to post in Battlefield forum, I'll post here instead]

Just would like to inform the Grasslanders that I've sent a PM to Synchysi asking for re-calculation because there are apparent mistakes in the results. Not sure whether it'd change the outcome or not, but numbers would definitely change.

P.S.: Anyways, this hasn't been mentioned often, but are we still using the 1-week after report being posted as the deadline for the particular battle? I'm asking this because due to the very long delay between reports (first and last report of Turn 1 spans for almost a good month) that was caused with the battle calculator issues, I'm having difficulties to keep up with the whole battle thing if I have to submit 1 plan first, then another plan, and so on. It'd be much preferable to send 1 plan for the whole battle.

Anyways, Jowston's plan is still waiting on the correction on the battle at Greenhill against Grasslands. So I hope you don't mind if we're kind of holding things a bit. The plan is ready in the Jowston Leaders forum though. I haven't PM-ed them to Synchysi yet because he's still dealing with Jowston vs Grasslands at Greenhill battle. I don't want to send too many PMs to him x_x

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The results have been re-calculated for the Greenhill battle.

As for the one week deadline, it's still one week after te battle has been posted.
Synchysi

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Pesmerga wrote:

P.S.: Anyways, this hasn't been mentioned often, but are we still using the 1-week after report being posted as the deadline for the particular battle? I'm asking this because due to the very long delay between reports (first and last report of Turn 1 spans for almost a good month) that was caused with the battle calculator issues, I'm having difficulties to keep up with the whole battle thing if I have to submit 1 plan first, then another plan, and so on. It'd be much preferable to send 1 plan for the whole battle.

Anyways, Jowston's plan is still waiting on the correction on the battle at Greenhill against Grasslands. So I hope you don't mind if we're kind of holding things a bit. The plan is ready in the Jowston Leaders forum though. I haven't PM-ed them to Synchysi yet because he's still dealing with Jowston vs Grasslands at Greenhill battle. I don't want to send too many PMs to him x_x

I've been delaying the start of turn 2 until the end of turn 1 because of the issues with the battle calculator, and because it's easier for me to keep up with battle plans if they're all submitted for the same turn. Yes, the 1-week rule is still in effect, even though it's unlikely you'll receive confirmation whether or not you were on time.

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations to Nameless Lands and Highland for the success of their explorations. Both received treasures that I bet would be useful for both nations in the future.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks very much Black Pesmerga! May we use the potch in either victory celebrations or for drowning our sorrows!

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations to Highland for acquiring Matilda, don't kill the people if they try to run away, okay? They're just following me around to doomsday ahhahahahah. Land for sale ... land for sale .. land for sale [chants fade away]

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gracious as always Black Pesmerga :) Though to be fair, I don't think we could've managed it without the aid of Yuber. Phew, it was tense waiting for these reports.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gracious? If only you know how many Highlanders I've bribed to make sure that my Czech Knight's golden toilet seat is kept clean daily. Mwahahahahhaha.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well congratulations right back to Jowston for succesfully taking Fort Retto - it would appear you have a new home for your much coveted golden toilet seat :D

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you, too bad I didn't have enough time to pack up my precious golden toilet seat from the Rockaxe Castle secret room. I think I'll build a new one in Fort Retto. Maybe a silver one for a change. >=]

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With Turn 2 over, the deadline for the next Turn's tactics will be Monday the 24th.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: