Suikoden United and Informational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would either would want to be in gregminister or sol-falena. just mainly cause they arn't boring towns and seem to have lots of activity and people.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd probable want to live my childhood in Greenhills I'd study at the greenhills academy about how to be a diplomat so i could go all over the suiko world and get myself into a lot of adventure hehe
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in Obel. It seems so nice and peaceful there and I like the climate. Yep, I would definitely like to live there.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to live somewhere cold. Probably somewhere in the Northern Outlands would be a fun place to live, but I'd like to live in Sol-Falena. Lots of people and things to do.
Venom

Dragoon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in forest village (peaceful place to live and there is cool-looking nature). And yeah South Window looks cool too (if I were some kinda of merchant).

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm.. somewhere peaceful, the Karakas Desert perhaps.

Senai Grassland Warriors

26076 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I would like to live in either Ryube (after Dunan Unification) or somewhere in Falena- not sure where but I just like the place. :)
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highland! Born and bred, birth to death I will remain in this great country! Unfortunately we have not been able to see much of the Highland way of life in Suikoden 2, with only being able to enter Kyaro/Sajah and L'Renouille Castle.

I guess of those listed I would say Kyaro would be a good place to live.

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tinto, easy, anywhere that has zombies, vampires, and lots of minshafts sold me ages ago
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If I ever was in the Suikoden world, I don't think I would be living in a single place for a long time. I think I would be a wanderer, travelling through the world trying to find a peaceful place to call home. I dislike war and I don't want to live somewhere too populated. I'm a loner afterall, and I'd like somewhere where I could be alone and have a peaceful life.
Island dweller

Archane watchmen

60038 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think if i was in the suikioden world i would like to live somewhere with a peaceful air, but not totaly away from society. Obel seems like the perfect place to me, with the sun the sand and the sea, and with it being the capitol of the island nations federation its not far removed from society in terms of there being people there, it would be the center of activity, while remaining relativley small.
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to live somewhere which isn't likely to be wiped clean off the map in the next war. Forest Village would suit me perfectly.
Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I would choose a place with some hot springs. I would probably choose Yahsuna. A nice little vacation spot, with people coming and going. It's in a forrest as well, which is ideal for me. People from other countries come to Yashuna to stay for some time. I think it would be populated enough to be fun, but seclusive enough to have some peace and quiet. Plus it has a good amount of shops. Not to mention those creepy monkeys.

Yea, I'd pick Yashuna.

Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Karaya Village would be a nice place to live in. I mean, have you seen their leader, Chief Lucia? Yes, Karaya Village would be a fine place to live in.

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

man did u fallin love with that lucia.. whoo she hot! loveable women and short tempered :P

owh well i rather live near source of water, like a kaku or radat. it quite nice place and peaceful. and u can eat fist everyday lol. im also like to live at island or beach. obel and entrise if my choice and once more.. i can eat more fish :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: