Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would most likely look for people who would want to join my adventure on going around the world. I wouldn't like to be stuck on place, in the suikoden world, it would get boring after awhile.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to Live IN Chisha Village a nice peaceful village of farming in the mountains.

Iskay-Another farming village but on the border of Zexen A war would be bad here

Alma Kinan-A quiet life barely leave the village Nice a peaceful.

Obel- I like living there with some ruins to study past life and such
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Probably on Razril. I'll start to be a knight then I'll travel to Nay. :mrgreen:

Grasslands is good too......

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would want to live in Greenhill. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't study, just hanging around with some friends and having fun. I think, this would be cool.

The Fool
Something Edible

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Yuber's hair, as a hair louse :D

Jokes aside, I'd like to live in the HQ from Suikoden 2, it's my favorite place in all Suikoden games. I'd dig graves for Fish with Sid, eat Hai Yo's ice cream, watch kobolds dance, and punch Luc in the face! Ah, the endless possibilities!
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Only thing i can say about that is that Luc has died so you can't beat him up:P
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm.. thats a tough one.. I like live in many places in the Suikoden world..

Grasslands, The Duck Village

Vinay Del Zexay

The Island Nations.. heh what can I say I love the water.

Radat Town : I like the looks of it, its right near the water, I would live in Two River City too.

Scarlet Moon Empire, Gregminster.

Queendom of Falena

Harmonia, in the Crystal Valley.
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

156581 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in Radat or, South Window. Vinay del Rexay and Middleport seems also very nice
Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to live in the Kingdom of Obel, so I can sport their Obel Soldier hats. Plus, having a laid-back king like Lino En Kuldes would be real cool.

^ Shout out to John Layfield. Thanks for the sig, homes.

Shigure

Nemui Buntai

150887 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alma Kinan.

Ladies! Lookin' gooood.
CZF123

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it'z up to me the 1st place that i would choose to live is the academy because it'z enviroment it'z the best in the game(personel opinion)...it is surrounded with forest and if its surrounded by forest of cause the air there will be very fresh and nice.....i could even take course in the academy itselves....and well...if there is war....i could support the army of the academy.

The second place that i would choose it'z Two river city because it is a multi-racial city with it'z three races.....which is very similiar to my country Malaysia.....

The third place i would choose t live in will be the Capital of the Dunan.....it is well defended and it is supplied with food and well....the surrounding area actually already provides a very good defence line....

When it comes to the sea i would go to the Obel Kingdom as the culture there is very unique and nice and the ppl living there are very friendly as well...and keke......Princess Flare was also quite a cute girl as well.....

These r the places i would like to live in....if i'm in trhe suikoden world
yoonathan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have three.

Toto and Ryube.
They seemed so peaceful, until Luca owned them.

Rockaxe.
The Knightdom was my favourite place too because I loved the soldiers here. So loyal and only the leader was corrupted.

Karaya.
Open spaces and the villages are very brave.

But if there was a town with open wide spaces, peaceful and strong soldiers I'd like that. Karaya was the closest I got to that.

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd live in one of these three places:

Dunan Castle: The best HQ in the series. Not to mention all the shops and resources convienitly available. Quite a charming and comfortable place.

Caleria:The first Harmonian city we see in the series. A perfect place for realxing and trade. Not to mention it houses Geddoe's group (one of my fav set of characters in ther series).

Sol-Falena: The capital of Falena. Blessed by the Feitas and yadda yadda yadda. Home of the Queen Knights. Guarenteed that you'll be safe living there, oh and the city is nice too.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Toran Republic:

Gregminster: A nice big nearly immpossible to attack capital.

Kanakan: I'm a recluse, so sue me.

Sarady: A nice quiet town in the hills, where no one ever goes.

Dunan:

Muse: It's so well defended, being in the middle of the nation and all.

Forest Village: Nice and quiet little town no one bothers with.

Queendom of Falena:

Sol-Falena: The city is just beutiful looking.

Raftfleet: A "floating town" is just a cool idea.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Nay, i could turn it into a party island and bring back the youngsters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: