Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where would you live in Suikoden?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Live? How does living in the cave of the wind together with the nagging Zodiac Sword sound? I know that sounds horrible :x

But seriously, I would look for a place without war or much conflict... How about Sajah Village? It is nice calm and peaceful, such that not many even know of its existance... That would be nice...

If not, living in Duck Village would be nice... You will never get hungry with food everywhere you look... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But most of all, I would look for a place of cool weather, like the... erm, there is no place with cool weather on the map!?!? (are you listening konami??) :mrgreen:
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would probably live in Vinay Del Zexay or Greenhill, or somewhere that can teach you how to use magic. I would always want to be able to use magic. I would want to be able to protect myself in more ways then one...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
WIND

Tempest

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Karaya, they're very intuned with nature. It's seems like a simple life, but a happy one; yeah I would like to live there. Also, maybe chill in northwindow castle a bit too, I always loved that place
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm.. Well. I would love to live in Kamaro training as a knight. Something about the place intrigues me. However, if it must be a place seen in a Suikoden, not just heard of, I'd say Vinay Del Zexay. The city has hustle and bustle, it seems that everyone is polite, with the exception of Guillame who likes to bully around. There's troupes of buskers coming and going to applaud and provide entertaining music (Oh and I think Nei is kinda hot), theres a port to view the beautiful ocean, and I think Augustine wouldn't mind me accompanying him for a while as we talk of how great he and rose brooches are. The kids there are as adventurous as I was as a lad. Melville, Elliot and Alanis are good kids. I can rely on good armors by Dominic, in case I needed to travel. There's a bar where I can drink and share stories with whatever rabble come my way, be it a member of the Twelfth Unit of the Holy Harmonia Kingdom's Southern Frontier Defense Force or a Zexen Knight him self or herself. There's a lottery depot in case I want to try and make money. There's a decent blacksmith in town who can sharpen my Naginata. There's a runesmith who can attach a flowing rune, should I ever recieve one. Heck, even if I wanted to dabble my time into trading, I can do it in Vinay Del Zexay.

Yep Good living in Vinay Del Zexay!

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live in the dwarf village in the toran republic. Think about it, you would live as a giant to the dwarves. Hell you could probably make a living getting things for the locals that are too high for them to reach.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I truly do not know where I would live

Several places I might like to live would include: Vinay del Zexen, Crystal Valley, Greenhill, or in Caleria

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me parsonally?

I'd live in Iksay village.
I'd chat with Bart and his tomaters, I'd try and impress Gordon (S3) with my attempts at being a gentleman, and maybe pick up a few shirt chasing pointers. I'd probably have to give Hortenz VI some direction now and then, not to mention tyring to steer clear of Wataru.

And then there's Brankey. The hell puppet, and her/his frustrated owner Mel.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would stay here in the Grasslands, specifically Chisha. It's really really peaceful over here (as long as you don't bother syb, Celes and Haru) and I find it really nice and refreshing to wake up and see the lush green of the Grasslands. The people are really nice and share my feelings of having a peaceful (but not boring) life.

Someone already mentioned the wonders of Budehuc already, so I'll just add that I would love to have a series of arm wrestling matches with Emily.

But if there were a Jeane city, I would migrate over there in a minute. :lol:
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The place i would like to live is definetly Island nations and train as a Knight in Razril.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw you post here and I would have put money on you saying Harmonia, Hikusaak the great! I guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover or user by his name.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would live in harmonia preferably crystal vally it sounds great i would became a soldier and and stedily increase my rank nad then one day i would be a great genaral of harmonia and crush everyone of the puny nations standing in my way hahahaha anyway i would live in crystal vally.( i keep spelling that wrong)

Lena Suphina

Luna Azul

7653 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd start with Harmonia. It's just a stepping stone until I get infamously known as a sexual predator.

Eternal Wind

Silver Wind

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd live in Obel. The sea and the mountains in one place. If I got bored with the scenery I could just visit the other islands. Now that the RoP isn't in the Ruins, it would be great fun exploring and learning from them.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber's pants.

But if I had to choose a non-mobile and less sexy environment to place myself...I would choose the Crystal Palace. What little we saw of it was cool looking. And I want to harass Sasarai.

^Actual quote!
Tobias Amherst

Tuxteth O'Grady, USA

1584 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Seek Valley

The place is peaceful, gives a warm and cool feeling, and also looks awe-inspiring. Not to mention Mace could be a great guy to talk to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Culture & Geography Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: