Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Is Kika ageless?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Is Kika ageless? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She seems like she's been around for a while, and is that mark on her back a true rune? or just a tatoo?

" The blood of the sea, flows through my veins, I return to it now, to be reborn " - Troy, Suikoden IV
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a tattoo, and she is not ageless.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, but do you know if she has a True Rune?

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She doesn't have a true rune.
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I see, thanks, she just seems to have been around for a long time. and her age is never mention anywhere.

"The Blood of the sea flows through my veins, I return to it now to be reborn" Troy
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure if you have played and finished Suikoden IV yet so I will do this in the spoiler fashion [spoiler]At the end of Suikoden IV we get to find out that Kika finds her end in the high seas, her appearance in Rhapsodia suggest that we will witness her end at that game along with Warlock's she is not ageless because she dies and she doesn't have a true rune because it doesn't make the slightest sense[/spoiler]

So don't read the black letters above if you haven't finished IV yet and the are some big spoilers there, and that tattoo Kika has is sexy by the way... 8-)
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes I have played and beated Suikoden IV... >_>

Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kika seems to me to be in her early 30s. Maybe late 20s. I would like to see what connection she has (if any) to Falcon Rune fan Rounder Haia, though.

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since she has one. She was probably a student of the same fencing style Rounder Haia practices.

Just because R.H. is the current Master of the falcon style, it's not unlikely that there were others before him.

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that her ending was actually going to be that she became Roundier Haia.

Edit: Apparently I'm a repeated client of the department of redundancy department.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MenaceX

FoE Legion

17500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I was definately curious about the Kika-Roundier connection as well. Hopefully that will be explained further in Rhapsodia, but only time shall tell.
Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did Rounder Haia actually train Anita and Valeria in person or did they just train at his dojo. But seeing Kika use the Falcon rune leads you to believe that the Falcon martial arts have been around at least since Kika's time. I would also like to learn more of Kika's story in Rhapsodia. You know about her and Edgar and Brandeau. Also we learn that Kika and Lino En Kuldes have a past also. Only time will tell.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hugo wrote:
Did Rounder Haia actually train Anita and Valeria in person or did they just train at his dojo. But seeing Kika use the Falcon rune leads you to believe that the Falcon martial arts have been around at least since Kika's time. I would also like to learn more of Kika's story in Rhapsodia. You know about her and Edgar and Brandeau. Also we learn that Kika and Lino En Kuldes have a past also. Only time will tell.

Well, just so you know, Roundier Haia DID train Anita and Valeria... AND the only past Kika and Lino ever had was that time in which they hunted down a bunch of punks, nothing more, nothing less...
PirateSigurd

Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whos Roundier Haia? and maybe Kika is Valeria's great great great grandmother..

Hugo

Flaming Arrows

7609 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where did you get that information. I've never heard of that
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: