Suikoden Unique and Illegal Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Final Fantasy VI (no spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There was a thread some where on the board that made fun of the last fight with different game consols fighting a PS2 I think. It was almost word for word, and the attacks were very funny. They also did a simular ending. It was great.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Earthquake, I think I have a link to that somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.... It used to be here: (http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/frame1.html) but they must have updated so it's not there anymore. Though now they have one for FF4, FF5, and FF6 (Here are some links:)

FF4: http://www.geocities.jp/sikamako2002/sf4.html
FF5: http://www.geocities.jp/sikamako2002/sf5.html
FF6: http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/sf6.html

FF6 has an english version, FF4 and FF5 don't.

Fliktor, I was young enough to fall for one of those Revive Leo tricks. But it's because I believed my cousin >_< He said that if you walked around the his grave with Terra at the front of the party some number of time (He mysteriously forgot how many exact times) Terra would say something, and the grave would open. Once you went in every few seconds you'd fight a ghost (They'd rush at you) and once you got to the end you'd fight General Leo's ghost, once you beat him he would be revived... or something.

Also, about the Black Mages, they're a really nice band. Though I would have rathered if Nobuo Uematsu had stayed with Square, because new music is better then remixes.

Another thing I can remember from the first time I played Final Fantasy 6, is I never read what they were saying, and because of it I could never beat the first boss! I always attacked the shell when it went in, it took forever to actually beat it >_<

One last thing, I found out about this group on the internet that's making a sequel to FF6, in the point of view of Kefka, entitled Kefka's Revenge. I know most of you will probably just say that they'll never finished, but they've been going for a good 2-3 years now (I check in every so often to see how far they've gotten) and they're using FF6 sprites (Some of the best 2D sprites) and have a lot of creative ideas (McMoogles anyone? :mrgreen: )

Here's the link: http://www.kr0.thebmp.org/
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have my doubts about unofficial sequels. It can't be that great or well known, since Chrono Ressurrection was shut down awhile ago for trying to recreate CT.
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favotite line of Kefka's is "Ehm, there's san don my boots." They're in the damn desert, there's sand everywhere.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the new links Keriaku - I also fell for various such tricks in my younger days.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

St. Ajora, some people think they shut it (CTRP, Chrono Trigger Ressurection Project) because Square is thinking of doing something with Chrono Trigger, because two of the guys thatb wored on the original came back to Square this year, and they've been looking to shut down CT project specifically. Though it's all jsut speculation.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps it has something to do with Chrono Break.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
St. Ajora

SOUL PATROL!

-98944 Potch
-54 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Keriaku wrote:
St. Ajora, some people think they shut it (CTRP, Chrono Trigger Ressurection Project) because Square is thinking of doing something with Chrono Trigger, because two of the guys thatb wored on the original came back to Square this year, and they've been looking to shut down CT project specifically. Though it's all jsut speculation.

it's been circulating that a SE official (can't remember the name) has stated that he (or they) have been considering an FF6 sequel. That needs to be taken with a grain of salt, but still...I'm sure something unofficial, so widely known would be halted in the same way, because even if this Chrono Break, or FF6 spinoff or sequel happens, it's still a bit...risky knowing that there's already a fan-made FF6 sequel on the net. Chrono Break has been up in the air for years, so it seems unlikely that they'll do anything with it, too.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Out of all of the FF games number VI to be my alltime favorite. I have beaten that game dozens of time without tiring of it and I have every secret trick and place in my memory stored for my next play through.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: