Suikoden United and Irrational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rare drop

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Rare drop Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was playing my new game of Suikoden 1 today and I got up to Gigantes in the Dwarf Vault. When I beat him, lo and behold, he dropped an item for me that I had never gotten from him before ... a GOLDLET!!!! Yup, the enemy that had not dropped bupkis for me in 10 years of playing this game suddenly dropped one of the rarest and most powerful accessories is the whole game. As far as I know there is no other to get one besides the chest in the Dragon's Den. Has anyone else ever gotten this? I looked on Suikosource and they don't even have it listed as a possible drop for good old Gigantes. Maybe I should email them as have it added to the bestiary. :) I wish I had some way to take screen captures. I don't have any way to prove it happened, but I swear to God its true.

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*much ado about...nothing*

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Seeing as ive played through Suiko 1 only twice, I don't know how rare it is... perhaps if you have a save file before you fought him, and fought him many times to see the percentage of recieving it.

maybe its a glitch and you got lucky.

As I remember that is pretty early in the game, good going.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've played through numerous times and I never gotten anything from him. So that's pretty neat. Though I'm guessing it's a really rare drop.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Flik

The Blue Lightning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just like RedCydrant I have played and beaten the game only twice, so i don't know really, but its probably a really rare drop......
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thats not right, they sholdn't make it that rare....theres rare and illogicly rare.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flik

The Blue Lightning

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You've got the point there, it isn't logic......well anyway, it could a glitch.......
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, my bet is that is indeed a glitch... A bit illogical for such a rare drop... Goldlet is one of the best equipment in the game, and droping one early is making an already easy game even easier...
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Regardless of whether or not it's a glitch it is still pretty cool. I can't remember ever getting sort of drop from that boss, although it has been a long time since i have played suikoden 1.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: