Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What character side story would you like??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to see a side story on Leknaat, the time when she took Luc and Sarah from Harmonia. it is also nice to see her story with Windy about what happened to her when they were at the "Gate Rune" village, and I am still confused about something Cleo said to Leknaat, she said that Windy was the one that tried to kill Leknaat at the "Magician Island". Though I am pretty sure that nothing like this accord in the game nothing I know about.

I would also like to see a side story on Odessa the time before she met the Hero, maybe at the time when her fiancé died. there something I want to ask everyone about at the opening song of Suikoden there is a scene where we can see Odessa accompanied with Flik and Humphrey one in a strange kind of castle and one fighting against some soldiers, so I was just wondering were these some kind of side storys or something I am just curious.

Northwind Dragoons

13233 Potch
5 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the scene in the opening isnt at a castle its them fighting soldiers at rockland. i think those soldiers were bullying the kids again. but as for the lenkaat thing cleo says that windy tried to kill lenkaat for the other gate rune half and thats how she went blind so she moved to magicians island and put up magical wards that no one can get through unless they've been invited
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Joker & Queen, I'd like to just see some of the times they just got drunk as hell. I think it'd be funny.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about following Hix and Tengaar after S2. I would like to see if Hix finally could become a powerful warrior, heh.

Of course really a side story about any character would be nice, because I love them all so. They are like my children :P
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No biased and all but I wanna see Luc and Sasarai's full story. (Yes, so I can point out more slashiness. XD XD But that's not the only reason.) I mean, you guys ever had Richmond search on Luc? He said something like "Something happened to him back in Harmonia but he's not saying anything"
I wanna know just what happened.
How did he get into Leknaat's care?
How'd he get kicked outta Harmonia?
Why him alone and not him and Sasarai?
What happened to Sasi's hat in S3?
That sorta thing.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd also love to see a side story on Lorelai and Killey unfold a little better.

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TheStrategist wrote:
Gremio, Teo, Tir, etc. during the War of Succession when Gremio got that scar...I think its the best side story so far

I think that would have a lot of good aspects to it. A rescue story with a buddy theme.

The story of Barbarossa Rugner taking the throne back from his uncle Geil Rugner would be a grand tale. Politics, betrayal, loyalty, war, and the fight for rule of a nation. It's like a mini Suikoden story(no 108 stars though).

Some adventures with Killey would be cool.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't hold your breath on any side story that has already been covered in publications, magazines or either of the gaidens. Like Tir getting kidnapped and Gremio saving him.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Qlon. Where the hell did he come from? Why does he have the same name as the temple, yet lives nowhere near the temple? Why does he feel the need to welcome all visitors to whatever area he is currently residing in? If he has such an important job, why wasn't he in every Suikoden like Viki was? So many unanswered questions. In fact, they should just make "Suikoden 5: Qlon's Revenge", and devote the entire game to telling the backstory of Qlon. And a subplot about the Temple.
Malc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am thinking about doing a story on one of thew following Kirke, George, or Hugo(S3).

I was thinking that since Hugo is the confirmed hero of Suiko3. It would take place after Suiko3, I am just really brainstorming ideas for him. Chances are I will go for his' story. :P
Snowe Vingerhut

Snowe's Legion

10109 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
I wouldn't hold your breath on any side story that has already been covered in publications, magazines or either of the gaidens. Like Tir getting kidnapped and Gremio saving him.

*exhales*

In publication already, great!

Now I just have to bone up on my japanese.

Lets see, 一(one), 二(two), 三(three)...

*exhales again*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: