Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Suikoden figurines released in USA!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: New Suikoden figurines released in USA! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.atamaii.com/suikoden.html

VINCENT05 called me from work today (we both work at the same movie store) and told me that we got in figurines from Suikoden in our shipment! :shock:

Check out the link above for details. VINCENT05 told me that our store got in all the main characters from all four games plus the Suikogaiden: Tir, Riou, Geddoe, Hugo, Chris, Hero4, and Nash. (Their names are Hero 1, Hero 2, and Hero 4 respectively, though.)

I'm going to buy Hero 1 when I go in to work tomorrow, but I might end up buying the entire series (whatever VINCENT05 doesn't buy up first).

Suikoden figurines! Huzzah! :D

EDIT: For the benefit of Arenegeth.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.

Last edited by Noot on Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm, isn't there a thread already about this, and I plea your mercy but don't call them toys, I know first hand that you can't play with them.

They are figurines for display.

Now the figures will be released in the US as someone that works on EB or Gamestop said on Suikosource, but I can't understand what you mean here?

That a shop you're working on brought the Japanese figures or that the US version is out, which I thought was on October?
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just looked through all the forums here for this topic and didn't see it... If you could find me a link then I'll shut this one down.

Oh, and I edited both the title and my post to change it to figurines, so I'm sorry about that, hehe.

I haven't actually seen the figures yet, all I got was a call telling me about them. But the movie store I work in sells a lot of anime, movie, TV, and other random paraphernalia, and apparently we received the series that I discussed in my first post in today's shipment. I don't visit Suikosource, so I can't say that I have any other knowledge about this set from over there.

What I'm saying is that the series is sitting on display--right now--on one of our trend walls, and it is not October. I can give you more information after I get off of work tomorrow.

Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2615&start=15

Here is the link, so they could be the Japanese then?

They are still making their rounds, I was pretty sure I heard that someone saying September or October, I may go look at that thread is still around.

EDIT: Your right they will be released in the US in July and that is probably a first shipment, why the hell did I remember sometime in fall?

EDIT 2: lol Because of Rapshodia, how many things to keep in mind.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh, sorry for the duplicate thread then. I'll lock this down now.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: