Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which Messenging Service do you use?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Messenging Service do you use?
AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
MSN (MSN Instant Messenger)
50%
 50%  [ 13 ]
YIM (Yahoo Instant Messenger)
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jabber
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Integrity Messenger (what is this?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Which Messenging Service do you use? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does this topic belong in the Personal Forum. Well I guess we can keep it here for now.

Anyway which Messenging Service do you use, or perhaps which Messenging Services to you use?

I use AIM, MSN, Yahoo, and ICQ (which I rarely ever use). AIM is my most active with so far 217 people on my Buddy List. Well about 17 of them are me, lol. MSN next with 11 People on my Contact list. Then YIM with 3 people, and ICQ with a small amount of 1 person.

So my vote would be for AIM.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*cut for shambling; learn to use grammar-namely, paragraphs, commas and semicolons so your posts don't loook like huge shambling blocks of rambling text in the future. this is not a new concept to you, since this is the third time (possibly even more) that you've been warned/approached on the subject.

your posts are difficult to read/make sense of and annoying to look at-show some consideration for others and clean up your posting style.*

sybillious

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing at the moment, none of them work here on my work pc
Maybe i will set up an account or two when i finally get the internet in at home.
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have MSN, but i rarely use it.
Dynast

Rising Storm

16559 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I actually use Trillian, a software similar to Gaim that allows me to chat via AIM, MSN, IRC, Y!M and ICQ all at the same time, but I voted for MSN as I utilise that the most, followed by AIM, IRC and Yahoo. I don't use ICQ at all, as I don't know anyone who has ICQ anymore- everyone seems to have switched to MSN messenger anyway.

On that note, what is 'Integrity Messenger'? Never heard of it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I use MSN I really like it.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have AIM and YIM, but I only use YIM, it works so much smoother then AIM does. No competition. ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actively use both MSN and AIM, but nearly everyone who wants to get ahold of me uses MSN. My friends from home are on MSN and my coworkers/friends from this summer and last summer are on AIM. But most of the ones on AIM call my cell phone to get ahold of me instead.

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dynast wrote:

On that note, what is 'Integrity Messenger'? Never heard of it.

I also have not heard of it. I aucutally saw it at an Invision Power Board and thought that there was a such thing. I guess if someone does use it we will know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lady Andrea

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just deleted all the people I haven't talked to in awhile, so there's 95 people on my AIM. All my school friends are on there.

Meanwhile, all my MSN buddies are online friends. I have 34 of them.

Personally, I think MSN is a lot better. But not enough people use it, which is why I always run them both. x-X
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1138266 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I rarely use AOL Messenger these days though, when I do, I always connect via Trillian as it's user interface is better (my opinion) than the official AOL client. I also used to use ICQ quite a bit back when I first got online, but most of the people I would talk with have disappeared, so it's very rare that I connect anymore.

I only have one contact with Yahoo! Messaging, since I only use YIM for people I know (as in the real world) whereas the bulk of my online non-forum conversation comes in the form of MSN Messenger.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Adrian Magicent

Ever-Nameless, For It's Mysterious

528 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have about the opposite of Lady Andrea. I usually run AIM and MSN, with more school friends on MSN and online on my now much shorter AIM. I prefer MSN by far, by the way.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AIM, and AIM only. As a matter of fact, I've never even met anyone who uses MSN in real life. I've never used the rest of them, but AIM serves me well enough as is, so I have no real reason to change it.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MSN is where it's at. I'm not on all that often, usually just in the wee hours of the night, and I don't keep many people on my buddy list. Basically I've got like, 4 people who I talk to regularly, another 4 who I'll talk to if I'm bored or need something, and nearly 40 who I keep on just in case I need something from them... haha. Every few months I tend to delete people I haven't spoken too in a while. I like to keep my buddylist kind of exclusive. Exclusive to people who are actually my "buddies" as it were. Makes sense to me.

I also have AIM, but it's useless, so I haven't signed on in about 8 months.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I run with MSN and will continue to do so until such a time that I have problems with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: