Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Makanakuy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The ploy was obviously to marry Dark Horizon Angel then assassinate him while he was asleep. Then as the next of kin, that Makanakuy woman would definitely try to regain the leadership of the area. That must be it ... cheeky Makanakuaians .... hahaha.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno if it would mean I'd get carted off somewhere else should I marry, SARS hasn't issued the 'War Marriage System FAQ' yet but I hear it is indeed in the works. We'll have to wait for that before we make our decisions on who to marry off to Anyaka (I think that was roughly her name, I've missed the part preceding a hyphen I'm reasonably sure though).

Hm, assassination of DHA or me? Nah no chance, we're wise worldy fighters able to defend ourselves and we have many overly loyal guards willing to throw away their lives in their defence of us. We're good like that.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, this brings me to a question... Are there any forms of official treaties? Like if you attack us, we get 10,000 of your soldiers or X number of gold and Vice versa?

When I read about Makanakuy I was thrilled. I can't wait to see how all of this develops. Being way up here in the Nameless Lands, we can pretty much only watch. Good luck to all who attempt to take over these newcomers.

For some reason I'm not sure if Makanakuy will attack Tinto, besides in the region that they already took over. They apparently have been there for a long time as basically a peaceful nation. They never tried to invade anyone before (only because they were just created i know, but thinking as if they were there the whole time) leads me to think they only want to be left alone. Tinto may have just opened the floodgates so to speak, releasing these demons onto us. Thanks guys..

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You don't have to thank. :D

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is the leader of Makanakuy, Kumui, a real person? I assume so but did he join just like a regular joe. Also, is the Kamui role-played by an existing user in Suikox, not neccesarily which one though. I'm not that impudent. Just curious about what we're up against.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What do you think?
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, somebody has to be behind the whole nation. One cannot expect the whole nation to just roll over and die as Tinto steamrolls over it. My suspicion is that it's most likely purely run by the admins, as any input by nation leaders would cause a conflict of interest.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think SARSadmin kidnapped someone off the street and made them learn to use the internet and to run the country.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Makanakuy is controlled by a baboon in the zoo. j/k

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think we'll find out soon enough whether it's the admins or whether it's a regular joe board member who's allowed to play the part (and relinquish their own current membership probably) or it's someone new.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, that is pretty interesting speculation. I am sure we will all be pleasantly surprised, I know I am waiting for it with great anticipation. Now who has gone missing lately...

Hmm, perhaps it may be the former SARSadmin, who disappeared a short while back when his twin brother took over...
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not that I think the post just before mine is serious, for the rest, if the admin are keeping this a secret, don't you think maybe we shouldn't speculate on it? Just like the other half dozen secrets that we were asked not to speculate on? Like advanced units and stats and... stuff. Stuff I can't think of because it's 6am ^_^
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not that I know anymore than the rest, but I know not to ask.

So take Harukaze's heed and...don't.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not run by an admin. Admins can see all actions of every nation, so it'd be a problem if admins ran a nation. That's as far as I would say.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kornholio's suggestion might be proven to be the correct guess, I think.

06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: