Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Show Me Your Runes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes I read you put the 'true holy rune rune' but that's not my point. You've got the True transportation rune, is it a true rune in the same way that Stallion's is called a 'true rune' without actually being one? Or did you mean to say it's the true version of Stallion's Godspeed (true holy) rune.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

True Holy Rune was mistranslated from "Godspeed Rune", just puttin' that out there.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Only rune I have is the Resurrection on my right hand. Mostly because it's one of the most plyable runes out there. Healing and Attack, and it's also plausible to have a support side to it. We know runes have more spells than what the game shows, and I like what I could do with the Resurrection Rune.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

boy this topic kinda went off topic heh...... *whistles*
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right: Darkness Rune (My armies' name IS Angels of the Darkness :mrgreen:)

Head: Blue Gate Rune (My personal favourite magic rune, and fits in with my character's backstory, who is trying to find and aquire the Gate Rune)
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unknown wrote:
boy this topic kinda went off topic heh...... *whistles*

Which is why I split the topic, so any interested can mosey on over to the Rune placements on the body thread.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As a lowly low leveled magician, I can only use one slot at the moment. And since I'm nothing special, all I get for now is a Water rune. Hopefully later on I'll be able to upgrade it to Flowing Rune, but that will not be for some time. Until then, I shall lead My Ice Dragons with the water rune.

H -------
LH -------
RH Water Rune

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As a Czech Knight of Matilda, Black Pesmerga would have the mandatory Knight Rune on his right hand, while having a Lightning Rune or Double Beat Rune on his left hand depending on his needs.

H : -
RH : Knight Rune (permanent)
LH : Lightning/Double Beat Rune

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

H: *Locked*
LH: *Fixed* Ragnarok Rune**[2x damage to one enemy, 0.5x to srounding enemies. Jhones is unbalanced.]
RH: *Locked*
WPN: *Fixed* Lightining Rune.

**Ragnarok Rune**
A special attack rune he gained from his mentor who trained him in the finer points of Spearmanship. The bearer of this rune leaps high into the air and preforms a diving stab on one foe. The resulting shockwave from the landing deals minor damage to srounding foes. The down side is the Bearer has to recover from the momentum changes from the leap and landing.

(Yeah, I made a Dragoon. So sue me. Mind if anyother spearman wants the rune I made they're free to use it too.)

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HD: None
LH: None
RH: Mother earth rune (locked)
WPN: None

--Changes may be made in the future who knows.-- :D
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn it. Providence Luc beat me to the True Wind Rune. Oh well... here's my ideal runes:

Rh - *Thunder
- Highwind, despite his name and weapon name, is more capable in using Lightning magic.
Lh - *Haziness
- The Haziness rune was given to Highwind by a mysterious force, and allowed him to evade his (possessed/evil) master's killing blow, and he was able to escape. Ever since, the rune has saved his life in the most crucial moments.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For being a warrior and not a mage (at least in my mind cause here on suikox my STR is low and my MAG is high) Felipe have a Fury Rune on his right hand. An he have a Rage Rune on his weapon.

Head: ------
Right Hand: Fury
Left Hand: ------

Weapon: Rage

The crimson knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right hand: Blinking rune: To teleport, i've allways watned to do that

Lefy hand: Flowing rune, it's always good to have some healing spell's

Head: Blue gate rune: That one fit's me so well

Last edited by Darkness_rune on Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jhones

The Vermillion Legion

7066 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're going to make up runes. Please explain what they do.

Just saying a rune controls the sky is both, silly and poorly described.

And what is the point of a Bravery Rune if all it does is make you more assertive in social settings?

I'm going to get myself banned if I keep acting like a jerk...
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I figured I'd mosey on in here and make some stuff up.

Right Hand: The Circle Rune
-As the High Priest of Harmonia, I am the bearer of the Rune of Order. Ideally, I'd like to put it in my head, but being a cavalry makes that kinda strange. For the sake of Suikox realism, I'll only give myself two runes.

Left Hand: Fury
-The best rune for a melee character, especially when paired with Double-Beat, Violence, or Double-Strike. But since my Circle Rune has to go on my right arm, I'm not able to do this awesome combo for myself. I COULD have done this back when I was just the Grand Marshall, but alas, I am no longer able to due to the trappings of my newfound powers and wisdom. *sigh* Yes, I know.... it's rough.

Other options include: Fortune rune (so I can catch up to Sybillious :shock:), Mother Earth rune (good bonuses for a melee character), and Double-beat (if I had a 3rd rune slot open).

Weapon Rune: Exertion
-Easily my favorite rune from Suikoden II that you can slap on a weapon. Your strength improves with every turn in the battle, and with a Fury rune that would mean some SERIOUS damage. (Well, when relevant to how much damage a spatula can actually dish out that is.)

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: