Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your Forum History
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
serph

I love this girl!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i'll tell you why i joined this forum:

Serph,,,a lone warrior....had been a castaway on his town....not knowing where to go...he walked,fought and survived aimlessly....until he found suikox...the people there welcomed him like a friend....and until now serph is still serving kingdom suikox until the day that surfing on-line faded....

mrs.cuteness!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mekou

9500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh dear, I've been on so many forums over the years. I'll try to remember them all. XD Some of them may not be in exact order, but I'll trying my best to keep them in chronological order. XD

Teahouse of the Maple Moon

This is the official messageboard for Anime North, a convention in Toronto. I joined back in 2002 becuase I was attending that convention for the first time that year.

SMA Cosplay

A group of amazing Toronto Area cosplayers. =D They were my first new friends in years and I still love them very much. <3 I also met some of the most important people in my life there. I don't post as often as I used to but that's mostly because I talk to 90% of them on MSN or in real life now. XD

Cosplay Wonderland

This was the MB of the lovely cosplayer Angel. =) I met a lot of people here. ^__^

Divine Cosplay

This board was never very active, but I posted here a lot since she was a good friend.

Mekou-chans Dengonban

My first message board. Only about 5 of us posted regularly but after a bad Ezboard attack all of us just stopped posting. It's been closed down for a while.

Mystical Shadows

A friend's messageboard that I posted at a lot. =) There was a lot of personal issues and it was closed and re-opened a lot and often changed location. It's been closed.

Cosplay.com

I joined back in 2003 and I'm still a very active member. =) It's the only message board that I post at least twice every day. XD

YSRMB

A large Yu-Gi-Oh message board. I was once a very active member but because of my personal distaste for the actions of nearly all the mods I've stopped posting regularly. I still check in from time to time though.

Kyokou Geemu

Another Yu-Gi-Oh forum but most of it's members were actually in the Toronto Area and fellow cosplayers. It's yet another emssage board I just stopped checking though.

Millenia

My 2nd message board, but it never got more than 1-2 visits a weeks. It's still around, but I never check it.

SuikoX

The first new messagoe board for me since the summer of 2004. XD I joined because of my renewed love for Suikoden and it seemed like an interesting place. =)

And finally, some random messageboards that I've only 'stalked' or posted once in (definately not in order XD):

Cats on Mars
Gundam Strike
The Skindex (Sims)
Joko-kun's and Water-chans' Board of Randomness
Suikosource
Otakon
Sailor Jamboree

Generally I'm not as active online as I used to be. ^^;
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: