Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden III manga ordering question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I should just totally turn up at Fliktor's doorstep just to play Suikoden III. And so he can cook me some food. It'd cost me a lot less than, um, buying an American PlayStation 2 and Suikoden III. I'm a real cheap-ass when it comes to these things. I might look into getting my console modded. As for the game itself, I could probably scam it off E-bay or Amazon with any luck.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...You know, you could probably scram an American PS2 off of E-bay as well, John. Especially once the Ps3 comes out here and people will be trying to unload their Ps2's cheap. Just be careful to not get the model that's particularily prone to Disc Read Errors...SCPH-30001, I think, is the most notorious for them. If you do, there's a good Disc Read Error FAQ at Gamefaqs written by LordAtomic. I think all you would need to make them work is a converter, but I'm no European expert at that, and Fliktor would know more since he's done the fiddly bits.

...Or you could just show up at Fliktor's house. I'm sure he won't mind - you're a highlander, he's a highlander - see, there's already common ground! I don't know if he'll, uhm, cook for you, though. And you might have to pay him rent.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never have a problem for a Highlander from Ireland(er) to show up at my doorstep.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: