Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About Forum Browsing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: About Forum Browsing Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, this is not an error but more of a question regarding the navigation in the forums.

For instance, let's suppose I go into the community forum right? in there I browse through several topics and after that I decide to go into the Educational subforum within it, and afterwards browse once again through the topics in there.

Problem is, that if I wish to go back to the community forum without going back to the forum index I simply cannot, there is not a link that takes me from the Educational forum back to the Community forum.

I was wondering if that was an intentional thing or simply something that slipped or that cannot be done. I took a pic hoping to make myself clearer:

Thanks in advance
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Look in the lower right corner of the page. There is a pull-down box labeled jump to: forum. You can look through that and jump anywhere, not just the Community forum. I even used it to jump into heaven once, but they kicked me out.

I am too lazy to deal with screencaps.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's part of how the board functions. The hierarchy of boards only "seems" to exist, but in reality they are all of the same class.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, thanks for answering. It just seemed weird to me.

Geesh mister Shrew no need to be so sarcastic... I know im a lazy dude xD
Shrew

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who said anything about sarcasm? In the Nameless Lands, sarcasm is indicated by red text! Everything you read in white text is absolutely true and should be taken literally. This is why Nameless Lands are second-grade honest, because we cannot tell a lie.

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

His quirks are something we all have to live with, Futch.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As has been said, you can't return to a main forum from browsing the subforums; you have to go through the forum index.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Technical issues Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: