Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Star Wars: A Musical Journey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Star Wars: A Musical Journey Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this yet. Bundled with the Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith soundtrack is a DVD entitled Star Wars: A Musical Journey. It is, essentially, a series of music videos done out of clips from the entire Saga to some of the more memorable songs from all six episodes. Ian McDiamid, the man who plays Palpatine, plays host, giving commentary before each "chapter," providing that you play that option [you can select to skip the commentary].

It's a little weighted towards the original Trilogy, given that only the first five tracks out of sixteen are from the prequels, but clips from each movie are spread around well enough, even in surprising ways :) It is an interesting way to look at the entire saga of Star Wars.

I am very curious to hear if any of you have seen this, and if so, what your opinions on it are.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm, I was not aware of this. If I may ask: is that included only in special editions of the soundtrack? (i.e. Is it eBay fodder) If not, I assume you think it's worth picking up.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To my knowledge, it is with all soundtracks. Of course, my knowledge is limited to what I saw yesterday at Best Buy Smile This is the first I heard of it, when I was there in the store and made the decision to buy it.

I definitely think it's worth tracking down, whether this is limited edition or not. Hit Best Buy, or someplace like it, see if there's a sticker on the front of the case talking about the DVD. If there isn't, check the back, it -should- say something like check inside for DVD details -just- above the track listing for the CD. And if it says nothing... then it probably is a limited edition thing, and you might need to try harder for it. Good luck either way :)
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*edited for pointless content*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: