Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

For thoses who missed out on the contest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaztro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: For thoses who missed out on the contest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found it on ebay. its the only one ive seen with all 3 items

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=81988 94638&rd=1
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm, glad I finally got to see the items in question, they're pretty nice, lucky folks who got hold of them, I envy you.

Ah well, I never stood a chance being in Europe and I don't intend to splash the cash and get them imported from some ebay seller, so this is as close as I'll be getting to them.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's one nice wall scroll (probably a major letdown for those who were hoping to see some sign of other Suikoden games getting the spotlight?). Too bad my days here are running out very quickly, so importing won't be an option. (Not that the auction actually allow international bids)

There's actually quite a handful of auctions selling the CD and coin on eBay...
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Im going to put mine up within a couple of days. Ill put the link up when it gets put up.

i mentioned this in the treasure hunt thread but meh.; Im selling suikoden 4,the music CD,Artbook,strategy guide,and the wallscroll. So hopefully will get preety penny.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want the artbook, but I'm broke >_<

And how did this seller get 2 sets?

^Actual quote!
Arenegeth

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well that seller ships only to the US and I only want the Wallscroll, I would have paid for it as I said elsewhere like $10, but I hope someone puts the Wallscroll by it self since I already got the other two, but then again it wouldn't hurt to have them twice.
=Mithrandir=

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The seller seems a little shady...
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very nice indeed, but I'm not going to kill myself for these, if it was for another Suikoden, then I might think about it, and not that I could do much, seeing that I live far away from the US.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got mine today, I really like the coin (Which says 100 potch coin or something similar, and has a bunch of tiny pictures of various runes running along the side of it) and the music CD. The wallscrolls pretty cool as well, but I would have rathered a Suikoden 2/3 one.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Would it be possible for one of those fortunate few who got their promotion goodies to post a clear-ish picture of both sides of the Potch coin? It's something I have a bit of interest in, so I'd be most pleased (and perhaps others would be too) if it could be arranged.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: