Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How Suikox.com is doing (June)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whew...I`m relieved. When I see this kind of announcement on a fourm, it`s usually about financial troubles. :)

This is a great site, and the nation system keeps it fresh and sets it apart from other forums. And I have my avatar on my own website, so no problems there. Thank you, SARSAdmin, for your great work in making this forum, and writing up all the info on the main site.

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is a great site and I just love the format for it. The nation system is particularly cool and has a lot of promise so thanks to SARSadmin and Synchysi for volunteering their spare time to keep it up to date and running.

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Horray for, um...Stuff.
SARSadmin and Synchysi are doing great. The nation system is nifty ((I can't wait for my unit to be deployed so I can see if I kill anybody, even though my people join just to sit around and do nothing)). And I have seen very few people who I hate and want to die, or atleast stop typing things.
Granted, I've been reading very little lately. But that's kinda good too. Usualy when I start to loose time to read forums I just abondon them completly, but I've been able to atleast lurk and read a few choice topics here.
So, in summary: Horray for Stuff!
Mist

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although I am not in position to welcome such a gentelman, I would like to welcome you Synchysi form the bottom of my heart...
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well congrats to Synchisi on becoming an admin for this board and i hope you do a good job otherwise people will notice. :idea: . Anyways I was just posting to say congrats and yes hotlinking is a very very bad thing.... I think Yeah thats all I have to say .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: