Suikoden Utopian and Informational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bad Habits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I stay up way to late. And I talk in my sleep but that is not bad I know a lot of people that talk in there sleep and not talkking is bath is a Bab Habit for me. I mean I spend to much time on the world wide web to take a bath.

that that is something even the teachers tell me. I mean that is bad when a treach tells you to take a bath.
Luceit

Defender of Highland

371188 Potch
2170 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I sure have a lot of bad habits. Here's a list of them:

1) Sleep: I not only tend to stay up as late as possible (12 midnight on school days, possibly even later for other days), I also like to wake up very late (How late is this? I consider 11 in the morning quite early for me). Besides that, when I come home from college, I tend to take very long naps, somewhere round three to four hours if possible. I also have a horrible habit of reading before going to bed, which more often than not keeps me awake long after I'm supposed to be sleeping.
2) Eating: Among all of my family members, I'm definitely the most picky person. I hate most Chinese food and to make things worse, pretty much anything else I like is bad for my health, such as pasta, hamburgers, instant noodles and mashed potatoes. Besides that, I also have a bad habit of removing fried garlic from anything my mother cooks, because I simply can't stand it. When I eat too, I tend to chew on my food for a very long time, so it takes me ages to finish my meals.
3) Work: By this point, I think that my procrastination skills are lamost legendary. Without fail, I always procrastinate on at least one big project every semester, obviously leading to a lot of panic. Just last week I pulled off such a stunt. Same thing applies to cleaning my room; I'm too lazy to do it at all.
4) Studying: Does the words 'last minute studies' ring any bells? It should; it's all I need to sum up how I go along with studying.
5) Other things: Rubbing eyes when itchy, sitting improperly, scratching itches to the point it hurts, keeping long fingernails, taking short baths, lying down when reading books etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: