Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Bad Habits
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Bad Habits Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know everyone has a few bad habits, so lets sit down and share a few of them for entertainment.

Smoking - I really need to quit. It's bad for me.
Drinking - I drink too much. My insides hate me.
Picking chin hair - Yes, odd it may seem, but when I get nervous, I usually start picking my chin hair. . . and sometimes there's no hair to pick, which makes even extremely weird.
Staying Up Late - I tend to stay up way too late. Usually around 12:00 in the afternoon. I could fix this by getting a job.
Buying Games and Never Playing Them - I pretty much summed it up. I have a lot of games I have bought but never played before. . . lots.

Now share your wonderful bad habits.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Biting My Nails - I never need to cut them ^_^ lol

Staying Up Late - Just like you

Buying To Many Graphic Novels - Yes, it may seems weird to the non-avid collector of Manga, but I never have any money because of this. Right now I'm broke.

Eating to Much Junk Food - I don't eat enough good food, like vegetables or fruits or something.
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Biting my nails - At least I never need to cut them.

Pen clicking - Whenever I'm holding a pen that clicks in and out, I always tend to do it to the point of annoying the other people with me.

Chair tipping - I swear, I've almost klilled myself ten times tipping in chairs. Whenever I'm at the kitchen table eating I'll just tip backwards on the back two legs. I don't even notice that I'm doing it until I either get yelled at, or fall over. :roll:

Bottle caps - Whenever I put the bottle cap back onto a bottle, I always tend to tighten it really tight, my family gets really pissed off about it.

Walking while on the phone - Whenever I'm on the phone talking to my friends or something, I can never just sit down. I always have to walk around the house and then hours latter when I get off I feel like I've just run a mile.

Loosing stuff - Well, not really loosing stuff, but say for example I'm sitting down doing my homework and my brother says that he needs help on a video game. I go downstairs, help him, and then when I come back upstairs and start to do my homework again, I can't find my pen. Then I search the whole house and find that I brought it downstairs with me earlier and set it down somewhere on the way. I do stuf like that all the time.

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quoting Movies - 3/4 of my vocabulary has come from movies and video games....For instance, Im always saying "I told myself, 'Mario take it easy!'" from GTA: Vice City..No one ever knows what I'm talking about

Loosing stuff - I've figured I have spent over two years in my lifetime looking for my keys and my wallet..

Lack of Sleep - I always wait until about 2 or 3 in the morning to go to bed, even if i have to wake up at 630am for work

Never ending - playing games for days in a row, but not finishing/beating them after months to come..I also buy tons of movies then forget that I have them because i never watch them..

This list could go on forever, so i'll stop here....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Maximillian

Dead Soggy Old Dudes

137813 Potch
13000 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have the typical habits of a rock star, but not being a rock star they are considered "bad".

Drug Habit - I wouldn't say I'm addicted to drugs, but I certainly do do alot of them.

Womanizing - What can I say, I'm a horny devil. I feel bad about it sometimes, but I tend to "hit it and quit it" regardless.

Voluntary Insomnia - I sometimes go days without sleep(my record is 5). This is mainly due to the fact that I Rock'n'Roll all night and Party Ev-er-y day.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Drinking- eh it's becomming a pretty bad habit, I probally should stop, maybe someother time.. lol

Staying up late- Not a bad habit, since I dont' have a job, however I should get one.

The right King of all bastards

4938 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really drink, smoke or do drugs, so, mine aren't that self destructive, so to speak.

Messing with my beard: Whenever i'm not paying attention, i find myself playing with my "attempt-of-a-beard". It can get annoying.

Z?: Lack of sleep. I go to bed at 3am, if not later. And then i got to go to kind of early (not really really early, thanks god) college so you can figure out the results.

Cracking my bones: It's almost involuntary. What to do, what to do... *crack*

Ragnarok Online(a.k.a. the ultimate anti productive device): I'm currently completely isolated from RO, have no way to pay, and no hopes to be able anytime soon (or ever, at all), and i'm getting symptoms of whitdrawal! Gah! i need mah fix.

Procastinating: It's a real big problem. I should do something about it. Tomorrow.

All the way to the edge of this world
ubertronmanguy

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm really lazy I don't do things unless it's absolutely neccesary and even then I take forever to actually get started. I also have a tendency to think that people that I have just met are stupid and that I am way smarter then they will ever be. I also play videogames way too long ometimes I will play a game for 12 hours straight. Oh i almost forgot I spend alot of my money on skates and skate videos and magazines.
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have this weird habit of getting a water bottle, drinking part, and leaving it in my room. Soon after I'll get another water bottle, drink part, and leave it in my room. Rinse and repeat a few more times.

Soon I'll find something like fifteen half-filled water bottles in my room. Annoying.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Major procrastinator
Nail biting
Farting in public
Very fidgety
Cuss way to much

Creatures Once Godlike

11782640 Potch
18161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a tendency to swear a lot, though I'm able to suppress it a lot easier online than in real life. There's also my chronic laziness and procrastination I need to get over. I usually don't go to sleep until around 9 AMor 10 AM, then have to get up at 3:45 PM to get ready for school, which I'm sure isn't healthy. I pop my knuckles a lot, though I don't know if they're any adverse effects to that. I've heard it both ways; that it causes arthritis and that it prevents arthritis. I guess I'll figure that out within the next 10 years.

I also have a tendency to start games, get right to the start of the final dungeon, then not touch the game for the next two years. This usually results in me eventually picking the game up and playing through it again to refresh my memory on the story and such, then I end up stopping at the same place as before. That really gets annoying.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also have a tendency to start games, get right to the start of the final dungeon, then not touch the game for the next two years. This usually results in me eventually picking the game up and playing through it again to refresh my memory on the story and such, then I end up stopping at the same place as before. That really gets annoying.

I have that exact same problem, Synchysi, but I usually only get halfway through a game before quits. Some games I've never finished becayse of this are Disgaea, La Pucelle, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, and others.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm...I can't seem to remember them all but anyway-

scratching/picking at my forehead/scalp - I do this while I'm thinkiing...it might not sound THAT bad...but a couple times I've started bleeding because of it >.>

picking my nails - usually I do this when I'm nervous

when playing video games my mind never returns - even when the games off I keep thinking about what I need to do next, imagine battling sequences, wondering what will happen in the next part of the game, etc. which is why when I have classes/during the school year I don't get to touch my video game stuff AT ALL not even on weekends x.x only when spring/summer/winter break rolls around am I allowed to touch them.

misplacing things - seems like everyone does...but it's even worse when you inititally had the intention to hide it from someone else and end up not being able to find it youself. [Wow! That must mean I'm great at hiding stuff if I can't even find them myself afterwards]

that's all I can think of for now...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

DRUGS and ALCHOHOL. But those are just habits, I wouldn't call them bad.
Kyojin Blight

5500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember taking an OCD test and scoring really high on it. I must be really tough to live with. . . hell, it's hard living with myself. :lol:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: