Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Anime/Manga?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm getting into Berserk now. Guts seems to be my type of guy. But not like that, psycho.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh, I hate Inuyasha. Just my opinion.

Anyway, my favorite Animes are Cowboy Bebop, Last Exile, Excel Saga, Trigun, and Big O.

My favorite mangas are Ragnarok and Naruto.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't get manga, but I watch some anime.

1. Wolf's Rain
2. Case Closed (Detective Conan)
3. Inuyasha
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Big O (before he started talking to himself for half the episode ^_^)

Edit: Inuyasha takes a little while to get usedto, its very.... Japanese, I was turned off by it the first few episodes I watched, but I grew to love it eventually.
They're putting Full Metal Alchemist on [adultswim] I'm pretty excited I've been wating to see that show.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anime>I used to like Sailor Moon, but then I got like Puberty and grew up into the magic land of cynisism.......it got to mushy because everyone around me and in the show had a fluffbunny lovelife and the boys don't like me.

Anime>I watched Gundamn Wing because the story line was intersting, I guess because it had intregue and a war like Suikoden does.

Anime> X/1999...wow, can't not like prophacy laced "darkish" stories, I'm collecting these, the ones with the niffty reversable jackets.

Anime> Its called "orphen" in the english dub and ADV should be shot for messing it up, they nearly pulled a DIC on this one. I was considering making a very detailed fan page. if anyone else likes Orphen's show we can work togher. I know little on the Manga and hope somone gets to translate it (in a good way) The sequal is out. Like other people I too got into it just by watchin the preview which had show snippets and the "season 1" theme song "Ai Just on my love" (yes I recall that is the title, it sounds pretty and sad) I recomend this one, it may be "arg not another sword and sorcery" genera but the handling is what makes it differnt.

Manga> recently picked up Pet Shop of Horrors, its very very strange, and possilby butcherd like every other Japanese entertainment

Manga> I stopped buying Shonen Jump, but liked the YuGiOh in it better because it darkness makes it awsome...but Possessed Boy can get a little overboard torturing those bad people. The only thing I didn't read in there or like was One Piece and what ever DragonBall they put into it. I forget when I stopped buying. I might give the books my mom's friend's kid and just buy the Manga collections of the onces I liked.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyrano

the vengeful lynx

126422 Potch
23 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haaaaa.. i can't really say i have my favorite manga...aaaarrrrggg!!!!!!! i love them all( well almost)

"inuyasha" chause the dog-youkai kick some serious butt, and the testsusaiga that slash hundreds of demons in one shot

"ranma½" cause it make me laugh out of my head, and martial move sometimes like hiryu shoten ha!!!

"chobits" cause Tchii is kawai(''cute'' in japanese) ,

"fruit basket" cause i love when kyo fight evne when hes losing he really got some spirit.

"Fly" because it make me think of a RPG style ( and some gilrs are cute too)

"naruto" cause he kick some ass with all the strangest move you coul'nd even hope to immagine hahaha take that sexy no jutsu!!!!( transform into a beautiful naked girl) or harem no justu ( same as sexy but there are a lot more girls)

"gumnn" cause gally really is some kind of philosopher in the end( and her panzer kunst really kick ass... tough the name is strang, it means '' some panzer"????)

"ai aoshi aori"( blue indigo) cause the girls are hot !!!( i know i'm pervert!!, but you already noticed that right??)

"Escaflowne" cause i like big robots and Vhan and folken are really some brotherhood of hell

"ruroni Kenshin" cause of the historical record( and the sword moves kick ass!!) and zanza that kcick ass

"dragon ball" cause its the first manga i've ever read (thank akira toriyama!!)

"hunters" cause cause Gon is really mischeavious and pure at the same time

"sailor moon".... well i don't really remember for that one... the last time i've ever listened to one of their show i was about 11 years old... so even before puberty and i remeber saying STOP YOUR SPEECHES ATTACK!!!! to finaly see them crying HHYYAAAAAA!!!! HELP ME TUXEDO MASK!!!... well it was kinda ... its stupid and wierd but i can't look away.... anyway!!!

"yu-gi-go" but only the manga... the show put too much emphasis on the card game... too much....

"tenchi muyo" cause it funny to read with to girls fighting over for the same guy( tough it seem he can have both of he want ed because of some kind of cultural wedding of the juraiian allows more than on bride... or something like that

"Video girl ai" its cute but only if you like love story and read it only once..

"I'S", from the same autor of "Video girl ai" tough this one is much better than his previous story

(taking a breat because he is trying to remeber ... i've read too much

"card captor sakura" i know.. this one IS childish but i just tought that yue was a too much KIcking ANgle too mis that and beside... sakura was kawai too tough not sexual appealing ( i perverted but NOT CRAZY AFTER ALL!!!)

"full metal panic" SAGARA and his Arx beat some serious as when he uses LAMBDA DRIVER

"full metal panic fummofu?" hehehe a complete military psycho in a pacifist environment (poor sagara... hehehe)

"hikaru no go" i dunno.. sometimes... hikaru was just way too cool... and he's funny when hes dreaming about tHE MONEY HE CAN MAKE WHEN HE LET PLAY SAI ( oups caps lock), sai is the ghost of a champion go player that inhabit the body of hikaro but does not control him , he just can talk ( HE really look like a girl tough... hahahaha....)

"love hina" keitaro , kanako and all the fanfiction i've read about that made me crazy about that manga

"medabots" okay ... images suck ... but its fun to see robot battling( if you disregard the size of the robot , that is)

"ah my goddess" Belledandy is just too much of a KAAAAAWAIIIIIII, URDD is too sexy and Skuld is Just too much of a brat... poor keichi hehehe

"pokemon" ... well sometimes... its fun to see team rocekt blasting off... sometimes...

"ragnarok, in to the abyss" though the story is advancing REALLY slowy, it fun to read is like a RPG too

" robotech macross" cause of all the giant transformers, it got a good story about wa, how there is not good side and hwo awfull it can be, and how people manage with it. i love it hehehehe hahaha HAHAHAHA!!!

of course.. i do not like all the manga... evangelion is good... at the beginning... i don't like the "end of evangelion" everyone either become psycho, depressed, die or become some sort of yellow fluid when they come in cointact of all the rei ayami clones... aside of the end... i kinda like the serie... when they fight in the giant robots

and i particularly hate the serie SPIRAL!! DAMN I HATE HORROR!!!

well that's about all the manga i can thin k of that i read... sure, ive read gundam wing but i can'T remeber a thing.. i guess either i did not understand everything, did not have time to read it properly or did not made me a very good impression( i think i just did not have time to read it properly) :oops:

if any of you guys want to talk more about manga, i'll be happy too, wheter its a question , propse another manga i have'nt told in this reply talking about how good a manga is or even to say i have some good taste hahahahahaha!!!!!! :lol:

anyway... see ya1 :)
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dont really watch too much anime or read too much manga...but sum of my favs are...

Anime:
NGE
Lain
.Hack
Kenshin
Love Hina
Legend of Basara
Condor Hero

Manga:
Battle Royale
Suikoden 3
My Sassy Girl
The Legendary Couple

Gutbuster Brigade

132168 Potch
294 Soldiers
17500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: well, i guess i have a few Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. dragonballgt(unedited of course!)

2. Akira

3. Blade of the immortal

4. inuyasha

5. Trigun
Iakopa

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm lemme see my top five anime I'm watching has to be....
1.Detective Conan
(damn you gotta love the cases that occur and how he solves them)
2.Naruto
(I've been a fan of ninjas since I was a kid and the storyline is pretty good)
3.I have no Idea what else anime that I watch is good :oops:

as for manga the first manga I ever read was Naruto and it's the only one since :oops:
Tenko Star

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not too much into Anime, however my favorite manga is Ranma 1/2. Only on vol 2 of this one as I just started on it recently, but so far I've found it quite humorous.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here are my favorite animes..
5-Trigun
4-Case Closed
3-Shaman King'
2-Love Hina
1-Inu-Yasha :lol: :mrgreen:
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite animes are:
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakuso
Wolf's Rain
Case Closed
Gundam Seed

My favorite Mangas are:
Nartuo
Dragonball Z
One Piece
Yu-gi-oh
The one with Go .....when I get home I will edit this one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to sday that my new favorite Anime is Cowboy Bebop. ^_^ I've really got into it, seriously, I highly reccomend watching it every saturday. And if you like it, deffinetly get the DVD set, its only 40 bucks for 26 episodes. ^^

I hope they put Naruto on adultswim, they'll probably have it by next fall, considering they've been bombarded with many requests, but they haven't had the time to get any more new shows. They already have Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and the Inuyasha movie schedualed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stormbringer

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really liked Cowboy Bebop and Millenium Actress.Akira was really good as well, and FLCL was good for some randomness :wink: I really liked Blue Sub 6 as well...but I might be the only one. Bio Hunter was entertaining, but that might just be because my friend and I were on a caffeine high when we watched it.

As for manga...I'd have to go with Angel Sancturary with some Juvenile Orion and Saiyuki. Naruto is cute, I'm hoping that the fox get's out and wrecks some havock...but that's just me. Fruits Basket is a very Shoujo manga, but I like it anyway...the males are very attractive :mrgreen:

So that's about it for my list, I'm happy to see that Anime/manga is becoming more popular though.

Yes so that is my list...I'm probably forgetting some things though.
Joe x

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1.gundamn seed
2.Trigun
3.dual
4.kenshin
5.ultamate musleu
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Animes:
Naruto
Record of Lodoss War
Trigun
.hack//SIGN
One Piece
Inuyasha
DragonBallZ
Hellsing
Rurouni Kenshin
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Ninja Scroll
Ikkitousen

Manga:
Only Naruto so far...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: