Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Two Questions On Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1. I am currently playing Final Fantasy IX (a regular game and a level one game), Suikoden III (trying to master all characters), The Elder Scrolls Three: Morrowind, Final Fantasy Tactics, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

2. I am looking forward to the new platform Zelda game, the new Super Smash Brother, Final Fantasy XII, the new Kindom Hearts, and Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (not really a game, but game-related).

Shrew, how do you like Tales of Symphonia? Have you beat it?
Azn Shado99

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

1.I'm playing Tekken 5 currently
2.I'm looking forward to playing Final Fantasy XII
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently playing Madden 2005.

Waiting to play NCAA Football 2006, Madden 2006, WildArms Alter code F, FFXII, and a bunch of other games like Civilization 4, Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion.

So many games, so little time.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently playing: Legaia 2: Duel Saga, Gunbound (occasionally)

Legaia 2 is pretty fun, but the mini-games are harder than the bosses. The battles are also pretty unique, being able to choose which combos you want to use and whatnot, but let me tell you, after 60 hours of playing and seeing the same combos over and over, it gets old and tediously annoying. As for Gunbound, well, I talked about it in the PC thread. Haven't had much time to play lately (my online time is mostly occupied with this site for now).

Looking forward to: Madden 2006, Final Fantasy XII, any future Suikodens released in the U.S.A.

I hear the next Madden will be the last Madden game released because they'll be making future games online-accessible only. Which means I will have to settle for outdated rosters after the upcoming season is done with, and that makes me a saaaad panda. :( Final Fantasy and Suikoden are my two favorite RPG series, so of course I will be looking forward to any future games that may come.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently Playing: Shadow Hearts - Just a replay; I'm in the final dungeon (who's name escapes me - shame, I know. I teleported there from Roger's house in Nemeto. Just finished all the sidequests areas (I still hate the dollhouse...stupid alice's final weapon), got everybody through the pit fight at the orphan's hideout (Yay crystal ring, extra cruxifix, belt of thor, halley's new shiny weapon, and ...tissues?!), got bloody Seraphic Radiance (which is ridiculously overpowered and slightly vogue-ish and sparkly). I'm relatively sure there is nothing left in the game that can possibly a challange, especially since I just found the secret shop in Prague which sells thera/mana/pure extracts (full hit points/magic points/sanity points) and third keys - with a wad of cash in my pocket, too. >:)

Looking forward to: Grandia - It was on heavy discount so I picked it up a while ago. I've heard it's get but know nothing else about it, so here's hoping it's entertaining. (Please do not spoil. :D)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am Currently playing: Vandal Hearts and Halo 2.

I bought Vandal Hearts on ebay a couple of months ago and I've just returned home from university recently and I've got stuck into it. I've got all the secret items thus far (start of chapter 4) and I'm intending to turn Ash into the unstoppable Vandalier class. I turned everyone I could into Ninjas because Ninjas are awesome and the games easy enough without the Enchanter class which was pretty darn powerful if I remember right. If it's too easy why the vandalier? Just because it's fun, I want to do all of the extra battles and Ash looks cool in yellow.

I've got onto xbox live and I'm a bit addicted to playing Halo on that. I'm currently level 15 in team slayer and 11 in double team matches. I was having it a bit too easy on 4 player at university since I was the best there, the challenge of other internet gamers is making me a better player overall. I dislike all the idiots who play however...people who drop for no reason, people who repeatedly suicide in team slayer to destroy your team score and people who mindlessly swear on the headsets.

I'm Looking forward to: Halo 3, the next Suikoden of any type and Dynasty warriors 5.

Halo 3 might be a long way off but I think halo's pretty great, the suikoden part...well it's suikoden after all, I'm constantly looking forward to the next one, it's why I'm here after all. Dynasty warriors 5 I haven't got and I haven't played the series since DW2, I'm hoping there are plenty of changes for the better...I hope I can still wander about the level and get 1000 kills together too, that was pretty awesome.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently Playing: Star Ocean: TTEOT - Replaying this game to aquire a bunch of battle trophies that I missed the first time around. Also I recruited Roger and Peppitta this time, instead of Nel and Albel.

Looking forward to: Advent Children, and a bunch of RPGs that I'm sure are coming out but I have no idea what they are - I haven't been keeping up with the gaming world lately, so I'm sure another wave of RPGs is due to come out soon, especially with the PSP out now. I might get the PSP, might not, I have to do research on it to see if the games coming out for it are worth it. Oh, and Advent Children is a no-brainer.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: