Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

MYSTERY SOLVED: Where is Hikusaak?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: MYSTERY SOLVED: Where is Hikusaak? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

MYSTERY SOLVED!
By The Icebergin

Yes, that's right, I've followed all the leads, turned every stone, ate all the chicken salad. And yet again, I've solved another mystery.

WHERE IS HIKUSAAK?
(Mystery idea submitted by scarlet assassin)

So, I've looked everywhere for this guy. And I've found him! You'll never guess where. Let's look at what we know.

1) Hikusaak is missing. Well, Hikusaak isn't in Harmonia. He should be sitting on a massive throne telling clones what to do, but alas he his missing.

2) Luc and Sasarai are "clone-vessels" of Hikusaak. Thus, we can infer that Hikusaak looks just like Luc and Sasarai. You know what this means? Fangirls. Rabid fangirls. Rabid fangirls all day every day. This has got to get pretty old, especially when they start making all that romance-ness between Hikusaak and other esteemed men and women! Now, being ruler and Sex God of Harmonia has got to be cool. Or so I hear. So why leave? That has got to get annoying. Sex with your clone stories? Uh... yeah. I'd leave too.

3) Hikusaak has the Circle Rune. No one really knows what it does. Does it draw round circles the bestest? Maybe it has allowed him to become a popular modern artist. Maybe it's all about "cycles", and leaving is part of this cycle. Who knows, it could also give him the power to play with Sailor Moon dolls. We don't know. Maybe figuring this out is a mystery for another day. I'm betting on the "cycle thing", but you never know... it could just make him draw cool circle-art.

4) Hikusaak could be Mike! Mike. From Suikoden 3. While a valid theory, one must first realize. Mike looks NOTHING like Luc, and thus nothing like Hikusaak. Mike is just a leader of a band of sword-wielding ninja drug lords hell bent on taking over the drug trafficking of ginger ale to Caleria. So unless Hikusaak is leading a double life as a leader of a band of drug ninjas, he isn't Mike.

5) Hacky Sack. The co-operative kicking sport has ancient origins from China, Thailand, Native America and nearly every country. Hacky Sack or Footbag, as we know it today, is a modern American sport invented in 1972, by John Stalberger and Mike Marshall of Oregon City, Oregon. Marshall had created a hand-made bean bag, that he was kicking around. Stalberger was recovering from knee surgery and was looking for a fun way to exercise his knees. Together, they called the new game "Hackin' the Sack." The two decided to collaborate and market their new game under the trademark of "Hacky Sack®". Mike Marshall died of a heart attack in 1975, at the age of twenty-eight. Stalberger continued with the "Hacky Sack" cause and formed the National Hacky Sack Association. He later sold the rights for the Hacky Sack® Footbag to Kransco (operating under the Wham-O label), which also manufactured the Frisbee flying disc. Following the invention of Hacky Sack (aka Footbag), different varieties of the sport have evolved including "Footbag Net" where players volley a Hacky Sack over a 5-foot-high net and "Freestyle Footbag" where players stand in a circle and do tricks with the Hacky Sack while passing it around the circle. (Source: http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blhackysack.htm )

6) Maybe he's dead? Maybe. But who killed him? You? Ha! He's a Straight Up Original Tenkai! When 400 years old you reach, look as good, you will not, hm? No way. He's out there, somewhere, playing Hacky Sack.

7) Someone is ordering clones to hold true runes. This has to be Hikusaak. And it's a devious plot to make his escape. Think about it. If you have Luc and Sasarai who live forever with True Runes greeting the fangirls, it makes perfect time for you to run away from them, to a place where nobody knows you. This is also seen when Luc leaves Harmonia, using a mask so the fangirls don't habitually follow him. Many people think Hikusaak is trying to take over the world or something with all the true runes. Nope, he's just saving his own skin.

MYSTERY SOLUTION:

Hikusaak is out there. I checked everywhere for his guy. I checked Toran, I checked Highland, I checked Kika's underwear drawer! Nothing. I even looked under my bed. Found Barbarossa Rugner, but no Hikusaak.

Thus, my journey began. I searched high and low, uncovering where his majesty of Harmonia could have gone. Where has this Circle Rune taken him to make a circle of men to play Hacky Sak? WHERE?!

The man hasn't been seen for decades! How am I supposed to find him! Jeez! All hope is lost...

Or is it?

I found Hikusaak. He's currently in hiding somewhere south of Toran, possibly in Kanakan or Kooluk. Both are great places to hide from fangirls. In one you can get drunk, and apparently learn to falcon style of fencing. And in the other, you've got access to a million islands in the "Island Nations" at your disposal. And coincidentally, in both places the popular pass-time... is Hacky Sack. Perhaps a connection? I think so. We may never know where exactly Hikusaak is hiding, but I think this gives us a pretty good idea. At least we know WHY he left. To hide from fangirls and spread Hacky sack throughout the world. Of course.

Another mystery solved!

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Icebergin, can I just say that it's good to have you back amongst us? :)
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, yes, you can say that.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If Hikusaak invented hacky-sack, then he is truly evil. I bet if we go to Harmonia, we'll have to play a hacky-sak game to gain access to Crystal Valley or whatnot. Or worse, *shivers* a mixture of chinchinchorin and hacky-sak.

Though I have noticed the popularity of that game has been increasing with the slaves lately...*raises eyebrow*

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita, if your slaves are beginning to play hacky sack, I'd worry about invasion soon. Cultural invasion preceeding a military invasion makes for a successful takeover. Stay vigilant ;)
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
If Hikusaak invented hacky-sack, then he is truly evil. I bet if we go to Harmonia, we'll have to play a hacky-sak game to gain access to Crystal Valley or whatnot. Or worse, *shivers* a mixture of chinchinchorin and hacky-sak.

Though I have noticed the popularity of that game has been increasing with the slaves lately...*raises eyebrow*

Hahaha... the revolution is coming, my dear! Watch your college campuses in your nation! You will see the slow, cancer-like spread of Harmonia in every bag of Funyuns and every Bob Marley record sold! WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!!! :twisted:

*cough*

Heh, on a side note, Icebergin, you are a genious! I don't know what this site would do without you! I'm glad to see a Harmonia-related Mystery this time, and I'm definitely looking forward to all your future cases as well! Keep up the good work! :D

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my god... This is easily one of the greatest things I have ever read here on the forums.

You are a pure genius, Icebergin. I tip my oversized hat to you... I really do.

I love how you not only managed to link Hikusaak with Hacky-Sack, but you also managed to sneak a blatant Yoda reference in there. Nice work, man. :mrgreen:

However, I can't really see Hikusaak playing Hacky-Sack... Maybe it's just me, but I dunno... He does have that whole Circle Rune, so maybe he loves all things round... Which makes me wonder why... Um, well I won't go there, for the sake of the kiddies... :P

But, let me just say this... If the Circle Rune's only purpose is indeed to help him draw really neat circles... Then, the Circle Rune is undoubtedly the greatest of the 27 True Runes out there.

Again, I congratulate you, Icebergin. Awesome job, and it's great to have you back amongst us :D

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Love your posts! The true power of circle drawing sounds powerful. Surprisingly, for a solved mystery, I still don't know where Hikusaak is... Kanakan or Kooluk, I don't know....

"Follow the Hacky Sack" as they say 'round my part of Highland I guess....

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great post Icebergin, and have no fear my Queen I shall destroy every last hacky sack/sepa that is in the Queendom.

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't believe you took my suggestion.

Anyway, I guess I'm a Harmonian deep donw, because I LOVE Hacky-sack. And HIkusaak LOVES Sailor Moon dolls from what I hear. I spoke to Sasarai the other day and he was all "I hate my father. And I look nothing like him" So apparently CLones aren't exactly alike. I never thought Luc and Sasarai looked anything alike.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'll shut up after I say that it's cool to see you around and I'm glad you picked my suggestion to make such an amusing article out of.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually I rather did think Luc and Sasarai looked a lot alike. I mean, look at their character portraits from GS3:

http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/l/luc09.jpg
http://www.suikosource.com/images/chars/s/sasarai03.jpg

That's pretty similar looking to me, don't you think?
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aaargh!! I've never heard about Hacky-sack in Indonesia, guess we've never played it. And it means Hikusaak haven't come here yet!

Anyway, that was superbly wonderful Icebergin, you haven't lost your old touch. But it's still lost to your Orange Lepant mystery I think :mrgreen:

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hikusaak is so evil.

He didn't tell us about his Hacky-Sack evil plans when he resided in one of our tiny islands.

Now we gonna have to clean the islands from these Hacky Sack thingies.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haha Hackyshacks. People play with those things at my school. I hate it because I'm always afraid I'm going to be nailed in the head with one.

Anway, its always a joy to read your humor. Unless you ment to be serious. then. oops. what is next Ice? what other mystery is going to be solved? and is this going to be added to the site content?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whatever you're smoking - please spread the love.
That was good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: