Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Juppon Gatana
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine's from my favourite anime:

The Juppon Gatana:

An elite group comprised of the best warriors in Japan that was gathered by the shadow assassin, Shishio makoto, to fulfill his long thirst for vengeance. These bloodthirsty warriors kill for sheer fun. They value loyalty and will not hesitate to die if the situation calls for it. They're very protective of their leader, letting no one near him unless he or she has permission to speak with him. Call them paranoid for being overprotective if you want but that's just the way they are...
and one more thing, they keep their victim's head to send to their enemies as gifts for the next battle... :twisted:

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beast Rune wrote:
Mine's from my favourite anime:

The Juppon Gatana:

An elite group comprised of the best warriors in Japan that was gathered by the shadow assassin, Shishio makoto, to fulfill his long thirst for vengeance. These bloodthirsty warriors kill for sheer fun.

Cna you name all ten of them? I just want to remember. All that i can reember are:

Cho (the sword collector, aka broomhead or something like that),
Kamatari (the scythe shemale),
[Bat-guy] (had wings and was beaten by Yahiko),
[Fat-guy] (One of the few Juppon Gatana members who survived at the end),
[20 foot giant] (Ended up in the foresting industry at the end),
[Brainiac] (Loser who didn't do any fighting),
Usui (Turtle-spear man, who died by the hand of da man ^_^),
Anji (monk who rivaled Sano),
Soujiro (One of the coolest character there)
but i don't know about the 10th one. Is it Shishio himself?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Juppon Gatana (also known as the ten swords):

1. Seta Soujiro - the fast warrior
2. Uonuma Usui - Shishio's old blind rival
3. Anji - the fallen monk and sanosuke's mentor
4. Fuji - the giant
5. Saizujin Roujin - the one who accompanies Fuji
6. Kamatari - the homosexual scuthe-wielder
7. Kariwa Henya - the bat warrior who drops bombs
8. Inanbou - the stupid warrior. probably the comic relief of juppon gatana
9. Sawagejou Chou - the sword collector
10. Shishio - the shadow assassin and successor of Battousai

although i'm not sure if shishio is indeed the tenth but considering that aoshi is not a member of juppon gatana and Sadojima Huoji, shishio's right-hand man is just a strategist and not a warrior, the tenth must be shishio himself. It's good to see that someone knows the Rurouni kenshin series like me.
:D :D :D

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, there was that huge black guy, in which Kenshin, Misao and Saito met Eiji at the hot springs, but he most likely isn't one of them. He seemed a little bit like Inanbou...

Quote:
It's good to see that someone knows the Rurouni kenshin series like me.

Well, i apparently don't know it up to par as you do if i can't remember most of their names. But you flatter me nonetheless :) .

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to watch Kenshin religiously in college, but I forgotten those names so badly I can't even picture them.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beast Rune wrote:
although i'm not sure if shishio is indeed the tenth but considering that aoshi is not a member of juppon gatana and Sadojima Huoji, shishio's right-hand man is just a strategist and not a warrior, the tenth must be shishio himself. It's good to see that someone knows the Rurouni kenshin series like me.
:D :D :D

I know it too... And I must add that I'm extremely.. touched to see that you've chosen to name your regiment after Shishio's Juppongatana and not the 'Kenshin Gumi' as most other people would have done.
(As far as I know, Sadojima Hoji is considered one of the Ten Swords.)
I love Shishio and his Juppongatana. Go you.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

I know it too... And I must add that I'm extremely.. touched to see that you've chosen to name your regiment after Shishio's Juppongatana and not the 'Kenshin Gumi' as most other people would have done.
(As far as I know, Sadojima Hoji is considered one of the Ten Swords.)
I love Shishio and his Juppongatana. Go you.

hehehe... the juppon gatana is much cooler.
Quote:

Well, there was that huge black guy, in which Kenshin, Misao and Saito met Eiji at the hot springs, but he most likely isn't one of them. He seemed a little bit like Inanbou...

I believe that's just a subordinate of shishio.

iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I splitted these posts from the "Define your regiment" thread since they were totally off-topic.
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about the first post? it's related to the topic right?

Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why don't you go back there and just post a link to this topic?
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Because it is irrelevant to this topic.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first post is directly relevant to that topic.
And instead of rewriting the description, wouldn't it be more efficient to put a link to this topic or to quote himself?
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrm the first post isn't relevent to the "Define your Regiment" as it asks you to say something about how your regiment works and how it helps your nation and what not. It would have worked better in the "Avatar, Signiture and regiment name" thread.

Anyways to stay on topic, though as much as I liked the Juppon Gatana, I will always remain a fan of the Oniwaban Group. Shinomori Aoshi is by far my favorite character in the series, as he only has one drive through most of it, and that's to be the best. Shishio Makoto was just nuts.

The members by the way are:

Satojima Houji- Houji of the Hundred Senses
Komagata Yumi- Yumi of the Night
Seta Sojiro- Sojiro the Sword of Heaven
Uonuma Usui- Usui the Blind Sword
Yukyuzan Anji- Anji the Enlightened One
Honjou Kamatari- Kamatari of the Great Scythe
Sawagejo Cho- Sword Lover Cho
Kariwa Henya- Soaring Henya
Roujin Saizuchi- Destructive Army Saizuchi
Fuji- Destructive Army Fuji
Iwanbo- Round Demon Iwanbo

As you can see there is 11 members not including Shisho. Fuji and Saizuchi are considered only as one member, because either is useless without the other.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milan Fiori wrote:
Hrm the first post isn't relevent to the "Define your Regiment" as it asks you to say something about how your regiment works and how it helps your nation and what not. It would have worked better in the "Avatar, Signiture and regiment name" thread.

Hm, right.

Milan Fiori wrote:

Anyways to stay on topic, though as much as I liked the Juppon Gatana, I will always remain a fan of the Oniwaban Group. Shinomori Aoshi is by far my favorite character in the series, as he only has one drive through most of it, and that's to be the best. Shishio Makoto was just nuts.

The members by the way are:

Satojima Houji- Houji of the Hundred Senses
Komagata Yumi- Yumi of the Night

I liked both Shishio and Aoshi equally.
Yumi worked for Shishio, but she's not one of his Ten Swords.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yumi is considered to be one of the Ten Swords. The Magna as well as other official sources have stated it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: