Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Battle of the minorities REDUX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which minority will gain the upperhand?
Lizard Clan: Dupa
24%
 24%  [ 13 ]
Duck Clan: Jordi
25%
 25%  [ 14 ]
Kobolds: Gengen (only because Ridley doesn't fight)
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Nay-Kobolds: Chiepoo
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Elves: Rubi (I think he was the strongest)
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Dwarves: Twaikan
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 54

Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In the Suikoden world, Speed is not that great, since this is a turn-based battle system. :P So Jordi could beat up Moroon or any other Beaver.

But you got to love them for their advantage over all Naval units. Bahram Luger and even Sonya Schulen would have nothing against the formidable force that is the Gnawing!

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See, now that I'm statistically aware of things that I wasn't aware of in the past, I can't help but put my money on Cheipoo. I looked at a statistical database of high level stats from several games, and not only is Chiepoo the best overall minority character, he's statistically the best character when compared with Suikoden 1, 2, and 5.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is arguable, since the balance in stats in Suikoden 1, 2, 4 and 5 are not equal. You should observe that for one thing, Suikoden 1 and 2's ATK power is on a smaller scale than 4 and especially 5's. Strong ATK power in 1 and 2 would be 300+ (Level 60-ish). For 4, it would be 500+ (level 60-ish). and in 5 Georg and other strong can get up to 600+ at Level 60. In 5, there is no defense stat for the characters, other than including their equipment. So i'm not sure how fair it is to say that Chiepoo has better stats than others in other games.
But i do know that in IV, he does have one of the highest stats from to 50 or so fighters in your team.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: