Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who're your favorite characters in III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragingchaosgod

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

heh. I'm thinking that by my avvie (and most of my posts here on SuikoX), you guys can tell who my top two are. When s3 rolled along and I finally got to play it, I had even more reason to love em.

Sasarai - Great support mage there. Gotta give you that. *nodnod* And for Karaya-ing out loud, who'd know a guy like him could pack a punch with that ring of his (what's it called...? O.o) not to mention... he looks damned good in blue. XD (I learned how to RP him properly! XD XD XD)

Luc - Mr. Personality himself. *nodnod* He's got his issues and he's willing to fight for them. His magic stats have always kicked arse... (9 Shreddings at your disposal!! XD )

Thomas - Cute kid. The kind you wanna cuddle and ask if he's lost or something. He might actually just reply with an eep and stammer. :mrgreen:

Jacques - There's something about him. Such an enigma.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jacques - Got to agree with you there, such an enigmatic character.

Aila - She was very sweet, and it was fun watching Geddoe's chapters with her as the innocent niave one experiencing life for the first time.

Thomas - I think he was one of the best characters in the game. Such a free and open mind at such a young age. Also I don't think Sasarai would likely forget his (and Cecile's) act of compassion at the end of the game.

Albert - Whilst his mind is of Leon, I think it's interesting that his heart is subtley alike Mathiu. He has compassion and clearly has motives we have no clue of. Very mysterious and interesting character.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm... lets see... I have a lot of favorite Suikoden III characters, anyway they are:

- Thomas: he is the most cutest boy in whole of the Suikoden games, has a good personality and is pretty powerful when you boost him in battle.

- Cecile: a girl who deserves truly to be called a knight, has a good personality, and equipped with a piercing tongue and spear.

- Rody: a poor boy with great magic powers who needs to be freed from the tyranny of that evil lying witch.

- Jimba: one of the sexiest male characters in Suikoden III that didn't deserve to die, who was pretty balanced character.

- Alanis: has great potentials to become one of the greatest mages ever.

- Annie: her question game was quite interesting, too bad there isn't a mini game for her.

- Lilly Pendragon: her swordsmanship is as sharp as her tongue.

- Mel: she and Brankey makes a cute couple ^_^.

- Lucia: good with her whip and Fire Rune, and as hot as her temper.

- Nash: his role in Suikoden III was quite impressing, and I liked him most in the theater.

- Yun: I cried really hard when she sacrificed herself for what she believes, and she didn't have to do it so soon after we saw her.

- Chris: the Silver Maiden is one of the de hottest grown up women in dis game.

- Geddoe: one of the unique character in Suikoden III, what made him good is his coolness in the time of battle.

- Queen: she is the queen in Geddoe's team.

- Mua: I loved his moustaches.

- Tuta : such a dramatic change from the feminine Tuta to the mescaline one.

- Aila: one of the best Earth magic users, and one of the funniest charcters in this game.

- Sharon: she is evil ^_^.

- Luc: I still love him but I didn't like how turned out to be like this.

- Sarah: how can't I love her, she is cute, beautiful, and kind, and I'm happy how things ended up with her.

I have a lot of other favorite characters but I'm tired to write them down, and twenty is enough :mrgreen: .
Solon Jhee

2031 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Caesar, Futch, Hugo, Nash, Percival, Emily, Rody, Chris, Jacques, Edge, Bright, Fubar, Sasarai, Yuiri, Fred, Bazba, Sgt. Joe, Borus, Ace, Muto and all of the dogs! They are listed in no particular order.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite characters (of all) are Futch and Luc. Others just from S3, I'd have to say Edge, Cecille, and Percival. I won't include the heroes. Since they're forced on me, I don't know if I'd like them otherwise.

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of coarse Luc must be one of my favorites. Although I hated a lot more characters in this game than liked, though that would have to be listed in another thread. Another good character was Geddoe, he did not annoy me too often as did his other counterparts.
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Percival - He has all the attributes of the RPG badass. Killer hair, a chill attitude, good sword and horse techniques and all the love from the ladies. He was my favorite of the Zexen Knights, as you can imagine, and did a good job balancing out the spastic Borus (who I disliked personally). He should be the one Chris ends up with.

Sasarai - I've only seen pictures of him with the hat from S2(?) and can fully say that he looks like a girl with it. Great magic, probably the best in the game (other than Luc) and an easygoing attitude, but he can get pissed off when he has to. The mark of a true player is to know when to get serious.

Joker - Just getting the nod over Ace by a hair, I found their squabbles pretty funny. He also has some useful skills, and was in my top 12 (as in characters to have in the final battle. All my characters were between lv. 57 and 75, so any of them are good).

Thomas - The only character that made me feel something towards them: Empathy. From his father's rejection of him to his hard luck guarding Budehuc Castle and his eventual acceptance he is the character that grew the most over the story. His chapters were my favorites.

Chris - A monument to great character design. Making an attractive female protagonist is one thing, making one with silver hair and purple eyes is something else. She also displayed alot assertiveness, which a girl surrounded by guys and looking like that would have to learn to do. She could have had a bigger weapon, though.

EDIT: To put this into perspective I'll now list my least favorite characters.

Estella - Just seemed arrogant, so what she has a rage rune equipped and 'the best magic in the game'. When you have 104 to choose from, there's bound to be someone almost as good (we have Sasarai and Piccolo, to name a few)

Borus - Least favorite of the Zexen Knights. Too hot tempered and forward with Chris. Being forward and hot tempered gets you nowhere, in both life and with a girl like Chris.

Yun - ...The hell was the point of having a star of destiny that dies 5 minutes after we first see her?

Nicolas, Gau and Elaine - None of them stood out at all from any other character in the game. Their leader kicked ass though.

Viki - Needless to say I much preferred Young Viki.
Sarah

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are several good and well-developed characters in Suikoden3, as well as the previous Suikodens. My favourite S3 characters are:
Salome,
Percival,
and, last but not least, Sarah
I also pretty much like Geddoe, Nash, Luc, and Borus, but the other three are amongst my favourites of all games.
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite characters were Geddoe, Chris, and Jimba.

I say Geddoe because I basically like the more mysterious characters who have been hardened by life's trials. He had a good story to tell and there's still more room for us to learn more about him.

I say Chris because it was interesting to have another strong female character like Odessa. She had been through hardships. her father left her when she was young and she had to bear the hardship of being a female knight. The best part about her was that she was not perfect and realized her own flaws. Many saw her as a golden girl, but she had a dark streak to her. It was interesting to see how she tried to atone for what she did to Lulu.

I chose Jimba because he seemed like such a free spirit, but was dealing with serious issues that he was trying to protect his daughter from it. He even had to change his name in order to protect himself from Harmonian spies. Jimba was such an interesting character. I like characters who are secretive. ;-)

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
MrMan

Secret Agent Men

180000 Potch
0 Soldiers
341000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Id have to say my favorites are:
futch, viki, apple, jeane, luc, and yuber
cause theyre the lone survivors of all 3 suikoden games (there are probably more from all 3, but I cant remember)

*use punctuation and grammar correctly, please*
Queen

Ghosts of Gor

2000 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

even though Sasarai is a better person with Flowing. Too bad he wasn't given a different weapon though. Flail would've been nice.

I can just imagine Sasarai, as short as he is, trying to wield a flail. :lol:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SASARAI!!!!!! Ok, so he is my #1 fave from 2 and 3. I also like: Landis, Rody, Lilly Pendragon, Ayane, Ace, Percival, Watari and Nash. :D
El Diablo Negro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think i'm going to go with Chris on this one. She is a really well developed character, and she just looks so awesome in that armor :D
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ace : I love his way of thinking
Sebastian : He looks very funny, and he remind me of a character from beauty and the beast (the candle guy)
Sarah : ... don't know, I just feel that I couldn't hate her

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Schala wrote:

Sebastian : He looks very funny, and he remind me of a character from beauty and the beast (the candle guy)

I think you were thinking more of Cogsworth, the butler who was turned into a clock. He's personality is more like Sebastian's. The candle guy, Lumiere, is more like a combination of Ace and Augustine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: