Suikoden Unique and Illegal Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who're your favorite characters in III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hyura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Without a doubt, Sasarai and Luc were my two favorite characters in the game. I was delighted that they played such a large role, and was even more excited about actually having Sasarai in MY part for a change. Not only do I love him as a character, but as a fighter as well. His sorcery really came in handy in the final battle.
But I also loved several other characters too. Choosing "favorites" isn't easy...

Edge, Thomas, Rico, Guillome (pardon my spelling), Yuber, and several other characters captured my heart in the game, but I was especially happy to see Tuta all grown up. He turned out to be a fine young doctor. Edge was strong and interesting. Thomas a good-hearted boy who didn't think of himself as "better" than the people of Budehuc, even though he was the castle lord. Rico was just adorable, and Guillome was amusing to say the least. And of course, I don't think anyone needs a reason to like Yuber. Because he's just Yuber.

Kilderok

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yes...! I failed to remember tuta! Until suikoden III, I thought tuta was a little girl...O_o Of course, I did not finish suikoden II sadly...when I got suikoden III and ran into tuta....it was one of those OMG moments. <3 Tuta...yeah, I like tuta.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say my favorites are Landis, Watari, Sasarai, and Geddoe.

First off there's Landis. I've been told he's almost an exact copy of Sid in Suikoden II, but since I have't played it yet I wouldn't know. I love his scythe weapon since it kinda fits with his weird, "I know the grim reaper" personality. He's a pretty decent fighter too if you develope his skills and weapon.

Second is Watari, because I think he's the coolest ninja in any Suikoden up until now. In fact, he's the only one I've been compelled to use. His whole story is really interesting with Ayame wanting to kill him and everything.

Sasarai I just love for his plain coolness. He's an awesome mage who's pretty good in almost any kind of magic you want him to use. He's just an overall good party member. And when I discovered how he came into being in the Luc POV I only started to like him evn more.

Last but not least there's Geddoe. I have to say that his POV was the one I enjoyed the most. His party doesn't change almost at all during the first three chapters, which made me see the chemistry with his unit. All of his party members are pretty cool, so it kinda helped me like him a lot as well.
Hyura

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eike_Freike wrote:
Oh yes...! I failed to remember tuta! Until suikoden III, I thought tuta was a little girl...O_o Of course, I did not finish suikoden II sadly...when I got suikoden III and ran into tuta....it was one of those OMG moments. <3 Tuta...yeah, I like tuta.

I thought he was a little girl too! The little bun threw me off. And not to mention, the strategy guide said he was a girl in the begining, and then later on it says he's a boy. The only way I figured out for sure was to bring him in the baths with me and see which one he went in. *laugh*

Oh, and Eike! I almost forgot about him. He was a really awesome character.

Kilderok

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yay! More love for the eike! Yeah, I think they did that with Peggi too. I may be wrong, but I think I recall them calling him/her a female and then a male later on...HMM.....*ponders and lifts Peggi's tunic** Doh! Thats right! He/She is a reptile! You can hardly tell! **checks for a prominent cloaca** Nope, still can't tell...XD
Alarice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sanae Y.

-Glasses.
-Like her weapon, the naginata.
-Decent attack (But nothing compared to Emily or Juan...)
-Good healer (With the Shield Rune)
-Only character who could automatically heal the party after battles (And the only character that is worth assigning that one medal with the healing bonus).

I liked Yoshino from Suikoden II as well for similar reasons.
Janus Valentine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I quite liked a lot of Suikoden III's cast, so it's hard to pick a set favourite or even a top 5!.

Hugo - My default flame champ. Can't say much else other than I just liked him.
Caesar - All round cool guy. I really wish we could see him come up with some half-decent strategies but I have my fingers crossed for him (and albert) to appear in future Suikodens.
Sasarai - It's a real shame you don't see more of him.
Hallec - "Who else thirsty for combat?!" Love this guy.
Juan - Reminded me a lot of Shikamaru from Naruto (another favourite of mine). I also liked how he got more and more enthusiastic about the whole war over the course of the game. The scene where he stands up for Thomas won him, along with everyone else in Budehuc, major points.
Cecile - She was really great. A very nice character to have around ^_^.
Borus - Very tempermental and a slaughterer of the innocent (He does have an excuse though). Not the most perfect of knights but oh well.
Percival - The very opposite of Borus, but I still quite liked his character.
Lilly - Am I the only one that didn't find her annoying? =S
Ace - Had a lot of funny moments. He and Joker really cracked me up
Jacques - Very strange guy. There was something about him that set him apart from your typical mysterious silent type.
Futch/Bright - For pure coolness factor. I felt Futch really lacked personality this time around.
Franz - He fought for what he thought was best for Le Buque. I really sympathized for him
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmmmm don't think i've posted on this yet.

geddoe, ace, jacques, joker and queen - all 5 of them were prolly the best unit in the game.

futch - strong great character with humphrey's old sword. you see him transform from 1-3 and you see him get stronger and stronger.

edge - holder of the star dragon sword. nuff said 8-)

watari - prolly my favorite ninja in all of the suikoden games. just wished he used his sword to attack some times.

viki/young viki - i used her for pretty much my main mage. with the pale gate rune she is wicked good.

hallec - this dude i think was the strongest. with his swing ability maxed out he delt so much damange on the enemies.

nash - finally get to see what nash was like and like what he did.

that's all for now.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Kendo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber
Edge
Ged
Juan
Landis
GallantWarriorGeddoe

3297 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In Suikoden 3 my favorite characters would have to be Geddoe and the rest of his team they just went well together, Sasarai, Percival, Yuber was cool, I liked Caesar cause he looked like he was lazy and I'm lazy, and I liked Jimba/Wyatt as well.
Swordsman from Kanakan

Organization XIII

19053 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite Characters are:
Amy
Yun
Watari
Ayame
Yuber
Franz
Ruby
Hugo
Fubar
Futch
Bright
Sasarai
Luc!
Louis True-wind

The Black Blue Bird

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sure

Luc
Sarah
Yuber
Albert

lol

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Geddoe. The scene at Le Buque where he punches that dude made me scream with delight.

Chris. I find it cute when she's embarrassed.

Estella. She may be ugly, but I thought she was hilarious. "Hallec is really Dupa."

And on that note, Rody. His character setup is a complete joke, with the worst armor in the game, SUPER PICKLES, a firefly+wall rune, and randomly trained skills. What is Estella doing to that boy?!

Edit: Oops, I forgot Thomas.
He's probably my favorite Tenkai star ever. Sure, he's shy and weak (physically) and adorable, but still shows strength in his character.
I liked his neutrality (I suppose that's part of why I liked Geddoe, too) , he was not hostile toward Zexens or Grasslanders.
He didn't have a true rune or any superhuman strength, and I suppose I can relate to him more because of that.
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

156581 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it has been quit a time since I played Suikoden III, but my favorite characters are in that game where first and foremost the enite 12th Harmonian Southern Fringe Defense Force Unit (Geddoe, Queen, Joker, Ace and Jacques). Also Futch & Sharon, Watari and Ayame, Edge, Nash, Sasarai and Sergeant Joe were among my favorites.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Easily Luc. I just finished his story... I had supported him already before, but now its ridiculous!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: