Suikoden United and Inspirational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who're your favorite characters in III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenko Star

3128 Potch
112 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hugo, Hallec, Chris, Geddoe, Ace, Jaques, Juan, Emily, Ayame, Watari, Fred, and Landis.

They're not listed in any particular order. I tend to use these characters a lot. They seem ti me to to be the best to make into killing machines, or tanks.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yun, Chris, Sarah, Yumi, Viki, Jeane, Yuber, Lucia, Ayame, Jacques, and Queen.

They're not in any particular order though... Yes, I like alot of the girls.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

20. Geddoe
19. Ace
18. Queen
17. Joker
16. Mini-Viki
15. Wan Fu
14. Tuta
13. Hallec
12. Rhett
11. Sgt. Joe
10. Lulu
09. Augustine
08. Viki
07. Percival
06. Jacques
05. Lucia
04. Hugo
03. Fubar
02. Futch
01. Sasarai
Hosnor

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top 5:

5.) Franz - nice weapon and outfit. Not a lot of points in the personality department though.

4.) Duke - probably the best male character design in the game. Love the color scheme and attack power.

3.) Beechum - the character design is awesome. Has A+ Repel, Flowing rune and Viper rune equipped in my game file. My favorite healer/fighter, even though Sasarai is a better person with Flowing. Too bad he wasn't given a different weapon though. Flail would've been nice.

2.) Emily - she's way too powerful. Defense kind of crappy but it balances her out. Basic design and uses fists.

1.) Sanae Y. - wow, almost every battle from Chapter 3 and up I've had her in my active party. She is a monster. >_>
Shabadoo

56688 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In no perticuliar order: Geddoe, Jaques, Yuber, Watari, Edge, Landis, Fubar, Aila, Juan, Ace, and Queen.
Ferid Egan

Mercury's Marines

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ace, Geddoe, Futch, Edge, Watari, Chris, Sgt. Joe, and Joker.
Lilly Pendragon

Lilly's Entourage

8472 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the dogs
booboo200

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm...a tough one, but I'd have to say Sasarai and Jeane! :D
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's the 10 fav characters in S3 and the reasons.

Edge - Has history with Viktor and Flik, is very strong, good with Lightning Magic, and great repel! He's the man!

Geddoe- Lightning Magic, first of all. And he's the silent type! Somewhat similar to Edge.

Chris- She's got a good personality, she's hot, and a monster in battle. She's got great attack, especially when given the Heavy Damage and Swing and Accuracy Skills maxed out! She will be able to do up to 1500 damage in one round! She's got excellent defense and MDF, and she's pretty fast. Yes, she sucks at magic, but i don't care to make her a magic user anyways.

Sarasai - Very helpful in battle. yes, he tends to die quickly, but he is the best suport mage you could get.

Goro - he helps when getting experience at the Ceremonial site. My fav support character. To me, he's better than Tuta.

Hugo - When you max out his Swing and Heavy damage, His attacks can reach 300 damage and attack 5 times! Making him do a total of 1500 damage! No exaggeration! And the Mounted is a big Plus!

Duke - I like his rivalry with Geddoe. Plus, he's got a 2-hand sword and a Lightening Rune. Plus, he's got a cool outfit.

Futch - For pretty much the 2-hand sword and the Lightening Rune, like Duke.

Juan - The Bujutsu skill is a big plus. In one attack, at Level 58, he managed to do over 1000 damage. I think that's enough to be said.

Ace - He has not let me down! He is well rounded and funny.

NOTE: I have maxed out Hallec's Swing, and he was able to attack 3 times. That is, when you are close enough. So the Swing works!
Oh, and i would have added Yuber, but i don't think it would have been fair.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top Five

5. Ernie--I just like the look and she looks like a sweet girl
4. Ace--He always makes me laugh.
3. Geddoe--Never failed me as a mage
Tie for first: Thomas and Cecile--These two are my all-round favorite characters from the series because they're just so likeable...and cute!
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TOP TEN
10-Queen
9-Jacques
8-Duke
7-Hugo
6-Geddoe
5-Jeane
4-Chris
3-Joker
2-Jimba
1-Landis :mrgreen:
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Although Ace is my favorite characters, I'm gonna list all the ones I really liked. Ordered from favorite to least favorite (among the favorites, not the whole game):

Ace
Luc
Sasarai
Geddoe
Yuber
Chris Lightfellow
Futch
Billy
Jeane
Duke
Jimba
Fred Maximillian
Percival Fraulein
Bright
Yun
Beecham
Landis
Albert Silverberg
Franz
Hugo
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

for me itz Yuber and Watari.... both are rather interesting characters, not that the others aren't but these two interest me the most, Also Geddoe, the silverburgs and Hugo...
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know I'll probably miss one of my favorite characters from the third installment but here are the characters I can think of off the top of my head:

Jacques - quiet, clever and quite mysterious. He was 'designed' nicely and had a pretty nice personality from what was given about him.

Yuber - 'cause he was chaotic and we all need some chaos in our lives. *Glares* Maybe he was the reason I didn't wake up for class today! But seriously, he was an interesting enemy to have around and fun to use in battle during Luc's chapter. :) I loved the weapons he was using. Also, the whole red/blue eye combo was neat... almost as cool as my late grandfather's green/blue eye combo :D

Landis - he had a scythe. He had a scythe. There was reference to the Grim Reaper because of him. He had a scythe and... Did I mention he had a scythe? Oh! And wings ;)

Futch - if I couldn't have Flik back - might as well have my other favorite from the second (and first game - 'though Gremio remains my ultimate favorite). I love the "dragon ears" he has and damn... did he develop over the years. :P

Bright - The cute dragon grew up... ;) It's amusing watching him chase Fubar during the Boy Who Cried Wolf play - it really is!

Fubar - I just love gryphons. :) Plain and simple.

Nash - :) I just liked him - plain and simple. He was funny with his 'flirting' with Chris.

Eh - others I also liked include Chris, Percival, Sasarai, Queen and probably someone that should be quite obvious but I just didn't think of at the moment of writing this post. :mrgreen:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hugo!!! :D

There are lots I like. Hugo, Jacques, Ace, Joker, Albert, and Luc are just some of my favs. :P

Ah! I forgot Thomas. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: