Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Relations between Sasarai and Hikusaak
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i can see sasarai turning a new leaf after returning to harmonia. like becoming a mercenary or leave the kingdom and go away start a new life. well that's my opinion and i know it's farfetched besides the guy is so loyal to hikusaak and the kingdom. probably the suikoden ending game will answer all of it.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bekka

The Kotaro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't really see Sasarai running off to destroy Harmonia, he was pretty loyal...

I think he'll want to speak to Hikusaak about it, and might think about leaving but I don't think he'll actually do it.

Hikusaak's already lost the true wind rune, would he really let Sasarai just leave with his rune...? I wonder if he's keeping Sasarai under watch incase he does anything, he probably knows that Sasarai knows who he really is.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most likely outcome is that Sasarai will return to harmonia with some questions for Hikusaak. He knows where Hikusaak is, this much can be assumed safely as he has regular contact with the high priest. Sasarai isn't the sort to make rushed decisions though, nor does he seem the sort to go sacrifice his morals. Given that he's served Harmonia for the lat thirty years, he's most likely going to stay with the Kingdom (As flawed as it is) and serve dutifully.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just played Luc's chapter again we he's get made Bishop is it just me or are the people behind Sasarai all clones? could he not think some thing was up?How many twin brothers did he think he had?

CLERKS
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zaj I mean Mike wrote:
I just played Luc's chapter again we he's get made Bishop is it just me or are the people behind Sasarai all clones? could he not think some thing was up?How many twin brothers did he think he had?

It's not that they're clones, just that Konami didn't want to waste time making individual faces. All Harmonian soldiers like alike as well, same with Karayans, and Zexens. NPCs just don't need faces.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While I could go either way with the concept of Sasarai going against Harmonia.. I have to think that he's more upset that he's a clone, moreso, a human who wasn't birthed, he had no mother. Of course he was upset about the findings, but he seemed disgusted about it to me. The enlightenment by Luc really opened a lot of doors for this character.
Harmonia has been mentioned in almost every game and has a significant purpose. I'm expecting one of the future suikodens to be placed within Harmonia. Such said, if they were to do so, that could open up the possibility of bringing down Hikusaak, -who seems a bit sketchy! thus to do so, Sasarai could be a really valuable inside ally for whoever the opposition may be.
Just a little bit of speculation anyhow~

-My DeviantArt-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: