Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

International Duel Tournament - Announcements and Regulations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midori

Stijgende Zielen

53473 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a great write up Iscalio. And great fight Gaara!! You actually hacked my arm off and almost had my head too.

So now the finals. Good luck to the remaining duelers :)

Last edited by Midori on Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like your signature image - very fitting!

Midori wrote:
And great fight Gaara!! You really hacked my arm off XD

Too bad for him that you took his trophy with you. I bet your undead limb would have looked great on his mantelshelf.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice duel guys! Unlucky Gaara, good job with the arm hacking but looks like you lost out to another Nameless Lander...that nation has a pretty good record in these duels.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Possible Champions per Nation

Nameless Lands: 2
Tinto Republic: 2
City-States of Jowston: 1
Grasslands: 1
SME: 1
Zexen Confederacy: 1
Queendom of Falena: 1

Highland Kingdom: 0
Holy Harmonia: 0
Island Nations: 0
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was about to add a bit of my analysis for all of those interested too iscalio. Ripped from my Tinto thread on it all, here we go.

Tinto (3W, 3L): PF, Ganon Dun, Punchdoll, Death , Inko , Ced

Winning percentage = 50%

Zexen (7W, 9L): Beast Rune , Everyone's Grudge , Blank , Milan Fiori , Shadow Wolf , Drummsta , Gaara , Pyroflame , Marshmallow , Sai Fujiwara

Winning percentage = 43.75%

Nameless Lands (6W, 3L): Scarlet Assassin, Earthquake923 , Benit149 , Goldmember , Midori

Winning percentage = 66.67%

Falena (2W, 2L): Urn , Lord Dredd , Sophita

Winning percentage = 50%

Grassland (2W, 5L): Kalidor , Harukaze, TheNeclord , Sybillious , Celes Tilly , Abyscal

Winning percentage = 28.57%

Highland (0W, 1L): Fliktor

Winning percentage = 0%

Jowston (2W, 1L): Kuwaizair , Black Pesmerga

Island Nations (1W, 2L): Njord , The Black Knight

Winning percentage = 33.33%

SME (2W, 1L): Raze , Wiseman

Mercs (0W, 1L): Barbarosa Rugner

Winning percentage = 0%

Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mine are coming forthwith. I don't want to underestimate my opponent. I think I read that you wanted to do these last fights in order, so if the first final goes up, I'll PM you my commands immediately so that you can not have any delay from my end.

If you need the commands sooner than this, let me know. I probably won't wait that long, I'm just giving myself till then as a cushion deadline.
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Harukaze wrote:
Mine are coming forthwith. I don't want to underestimate my opponent. I think I read that you wanted to do these last fights in order, so if the first final goes up, I'll PM you my commands immediately so that you can not have any delay from my end.

If you need the commands sooner than this, let me know. I probably won't wait that long, I'm just giving myself till then as a cushion deadline.

Now's the time that I need your and Sai's commands, and the possible extra plot you mentioned.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations PF, I'm glad you were the one to beat me. Honestly, I would've been angry if it had been anyone else, but there is no shame in losing to a terrific guy like yourself. I'm glad we sent all that info to PF and gave our characters a friendly rivalry, it really added to the write up. Again, congratulations, and *thumbs up* good job, you deserved it.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, I can say the same to you, if I wasn't to win that class you would of been who I was rooting for. You gave me a good fight and things were a little worrying when you caught defends on my desperate attacks.

I'm very proud to be the first elemental champion of the tournament, Earth is possibly my favourite of the elements to boot and I'm sure the finals will only get better as they carry on. Great job iscalio.

Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congratulations, PF. That was a great duel, and you won your first victory count. =D

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I can't wait for that victory count to get added so I can see how it affects my stats, there are a couple of people I want to see if I can beat on the duel simulator afterwards. Thanks very much for the congratulations Black Pesmerga and best of luck in your own duel!

Kalidor

Blazing Conflagration

1542036 Potch
308 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it turns out that I lost to the Grand Champion of the CutRabbit class, so I suppose that I can still hold my head up high. No shame in losing to the champion, especially when you are the underdog. Congratulations PF on your victory; just watch those laurels at the next duel tournament, there are some people that long for a taste of victory :twisted:
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm the only thing that i am wondering is, i am surprised that no Harmonians entered into the competition. Oh well if I had noticed it was taking place I would have taken up the cause for Harmonia, but I suppose I can save that for the next time around. Putting all of that aside I would like to officially congratulate all of the group winners on their victories.

Oh, and since I made mention of a possible next time, any plans to actually have another one? It would be nice to thrown myself into the next one to see how I could do against all of the other members of the forum. We could always have ourselves random challenges for people to write out if there are members willing to do so for such things.

So if there is a willingness to do so anyone feel like having a go with me for "kicks and giggles"? Just a thought anyway, might be fun to see.

1978687 Potch
7000 Soldiers
150 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want another tournament too.

I wasn't even here when this one started I think, if another one is indeed made I will enter, Barbarossa entered last time so I'm guessing Mercenaries can too.

Bring it on!!!
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As much as I'd love to have another tournament, personally speaking, I think it shouldn't be done too soon or too often. The tournament should be something special, and would probably be more suitable to be held once every 4 phases or something.

And of course you can join up, Arenegeth. This is an individual tournament, not based on your nation whatsoever.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: